Posted by: Colleen Kendrick | on October 3, 2018
Have you ever considered if the universe is delivering exactly what you’re asking for but you’re not recognizing it? What if it is delivering exactly what you asked for, right now?
This isn’t about the “law of attraction”.
This is about …. What if the universe is delivering everything you want, or the way to get there, and you don’t accept it because it doesn’t look the way you expected?
I’ve been having a number of discussions lately about just this concept referencing the modern parable about the man who dies, ends up at the pearly gates, and asks St. Peter why he wasn’t saved. As it goes:
There is widespread flooding going on. A man dies after going all the way up to his roof during the rains, and he drowns. He ends up at the pearly gates and asks St. Peter, “Why, why wasn’t I saved? I asked over and over for help, and none came.”
St. Peter responds with, “You were sent help, you didn’t accept any of it. When the rains first started, we sent you a rowboat; but you turned it away. As the waters continued to rise, we sent you a motorboat, and you also turned it away. Finally, when you were on the roof, and there was one last chance to save you, you turned away the helicopter we sent. Each time you said that God would save you. My child, it was God who sent you the rowboat, the motorboat, and then the helicopter.”
There have been numerous times in my life when I’ve been waiting and looking for the rowboat, the motorboat, and even the helicopter …. and I missed the lovely sail boat sent my way.
I’ve been a student of life as long as I can remember. I’ve heard the concepts of “plan plans, not outcomes” and “pry your fingers off the steering wheel of life.” I haven’t really gotten it until just recently.
I found myself once again asking for direction to my path in life as well as support to a thriving life, including both health and financial. Within 24 to 36 hours I got my answer, yet it didn’t look like I expected. I wanted a few signs; I got them. I mean … I REALLY GOT SIGNS WHICH WERE VERY CLEAR as they were signs that are meaningful and distinct to me. ROTFL, I still was a bit questioning.
FINALLY …. click went the light and I now see the sailboat!
What I most love about all of this is that I have come to a place in life where I thought I was trusting as life unfolds, except it seems when it doesn’t look like I expected. If I’m kicking and screaming and upset, that is not living in the present, seeing and accepting the gifts which are being offered to me all along my path. This is now the graduate level course of life ….
Am willing to trust, am willing to live in faith …. even when things come to me in different ways than I thought? Can I have inner peace when I’m being challenged outside of my comfort zone? Can I trust when life is feeling unfamiliar? Will I allow myself the pleasures of trust, ease, and inner peace?
So, am I ready to see my sailboat? I’ve found I’m ready when I’m ready, no sooner.
Yep, not only am I ready for the sailboat, I am ready to let my dreams set sail. I am now on the sailboat life sent me …. feeling the wind and the mist from the waves as they embrace my body.
We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~ Joseph Campbell
Anyone else? Who’s ready and willing to come sailing with me?
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Colleen Kendrick | on September 4, 2018
I’ve had several experiences recently that reminded me of my spiritual evolution. As more and more people become spiritually aware, I find myself in conversations with them and all of sudden I’m the one who is imparting words of wisdom or nodding my head when they tell me about some ‘strange’ experience they’ve had. I wondered when that had happened – when had the roles reversed and I was no longer the new initiate (for lack of a better term)? Of course I am still constantly seeking more information and guidance, but it is now at a higher level than it once was and I seem to be filling a new role.
How Far We Have Come
This new role, or rather the new me, is great! I can tell that I have truly grown as a person. I no longer feel like I need to shield myself for protection or carry a ton of crystals around with me like I did when I first started down this path. Now I simply allow negative energy to flow past me. I don’t get as caught up in daily stresses. I try to see the good in people even when it looks to all the world like the person doesn’t have any. I think it is this openness that has brought even more wonderful things into my life.
As those of you who have followed my blog posts know, I am very interested in nature and gardening and the creatures of this world. You probably also know that I raise butterflies. This year, I have been blessed with many black swallowtail butterfly eggs, and for the first time since my childhood, a monarch butterfly stopped by to visit. I cannot tell you the joy I felt at seeing that little butterfly as she flitted around my flowers and milkweed plants. It seems like the Universe was saying “See! When you open yourself up to the world, the world will show up!” It’s a hard lesson to learn. Especially lately when it is easy to fall into patterns of negative thinking, wanting to hide from the world, or to lash out at it. But if you can remember who you are at your core and allow all of the rest to flow around you while you remain observant of it but not mired in the thick of it, then you can remain open to the very best that this world has to offer. I’ve done my best to share this lesson with those who have come to me recently asking questions and beginning their own exploration. I think it will serve them well, and will ultimately help the world become the positive, compassionate, joyous place we know it can be. I urge you to take a look at yourself and see how you react to daily life. And if you need a little more light, try opening yourself up more to the great things this world has to offer. I bet you won’t be disappointed.
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on August 1, 2018
Creating what you want in the day-to-day goes by many names, a few are manifesting, law of attraction, and my favorite, end point creation. This name says it all. Create what your intended final outcome is and leave the details to the universe. After all, who cares how it happens, just that it happens?!
Knowing how this works, I learned, is a far cry from actually doing it. I decided to dedicate one day to creating by seeing things done. And what I found was there is so much more creating going on than I ever imagined and I was so focused on the process of doing something that I never really put my attention on what I wanted done.
My day started with a reminder that I needed to write this blog. I had begun writing on a variety of unsatisfactory subjects but today my answer was, yes I will get it written by seeing it done! I followed that up with the simple task of feeding the dogs. I put down the two bowls and immediately began the thought process of how to get my picky dog, Charlie, to actually eat his food without coaxing or the other dog eating it first. It was automatic. I stopped and decided to simply see it done. Charlie has eaten his breakfast. And I left it alone. I returned to the room to find two dogs licking empty, respective bowls. Next, I trusted that a full, heavy and open can of paint could be lifted easily and neatly by seeing it sitting on a counter without any spills or painful lifting. I am not saying I had to take no action to move the paint can, but I trusted that I could do it with little effort on my part instead of bracing for the weight and paying close attention to not spilling. It was almost effortless.
Today’s biggest celebration was seeing my daughter’s college account ready for registration. My fears kept wanting to creep in and create worry about the process of how to get it accomplished in time for her to register and attend classes this fall. I focused daily on just seeing it done. The screens will display “no holds”. Everyone is happy to make this their priority too. The steps I needed to take would be clearly explained and easy to follow. And today was that day where everything flowed and fell into place. It is done. Everything is done as I pictured it. It was so much easier and more pleasant to focus on what I wanted instead of my fears and the attempt to control the process.
It’s funny how I had reserved my end point creation for big creations, like trips or money or safe travels. And allowed my days to be stuffed with creations left up to cumbersome processes and habits. Needless to say, I created an awesome day by seeing things done.
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on May 14, 2018
I could have titled this post “Be Careful What You Wish For,” but as you will see, I think “New Opportunities” is more fitting. It all started with the HGTV Dream Home giveaway a few years ago. If you aren’t familiar with this particular giveaway, it’s where HGTV selects a parcel of land in a town and builds what they consider to be a dream home. They, along with their partners, take care of everything from building the home to decorating it. They even include a car (the model varies depending on the partner donating it) and a fairly hefty amount of cash, which presumably is needed in order to afford the taxes and insurance unless you yourself are also flush with cash and can afford to have fun instead with the HGTV monies. But I digress…
That particular year HGTV selected a parcel of land in my town. To say that I was excited is an understatement. I researched the site – which was no easy feat since the location was brand new and hadn’t been included on any maps yet – drove past the area, followed the building process online through their photo montage, and sent lots and lots of energy out into the universe for that to become my new home. I faithfully entered the contest every day, and when I came across a special occasion card with a flashily written “Congratulations On Your New Home” on the front of it, I thought it was serendipity. I purchased the card and set it on a table by my front door where I would be sure to see it every day. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a visual reminder too!!!
Perhaps by now you see where this is going… As it turns out, I did not win the dream home. I, along with millions of other entrants, was crushed. I thought that for sure since I lived in the area and had sent out so much positive energy surrounding this house, that the universe should help me win it. Apparently the universe had other plans.
I largely forgot about the “New Home” card. It remained on my table by the front door. Every once in a while I would glance at it when I walked out the door, or when I was sitting in my living room. I’m not sure that I thought anything about it really other than the fact that it didn’t hurt to leave it there because I couldn’t figure out where else to put it. As it turns out, this bright and happy card has continued to work on my subconscious and on the energy I have sent out to the universe, for a little while ago I found out that my residence is being sold and that I would need to move.
I’ll be honest and tell you that this has been a struggle for me. I am going from a place where I lived for almost 14 years and has ample room, to one that is approximately 1/3 the size. As you might imagine, in almost 14 years I have managed to accumulate a significant amount of “stuff.“ As you might also imagine, having to go through said “stuff“ and determine which things will fit in the new residence and which other things will need to be either sold or donated, is a daunting task. It is not one I have been happy about doing. Nevertheless, bit by bit I’ve been addressing these issues and getting it done. I’m by no means anywhere close to being finished, but I do see the positive side of this move. True, it was not what I had wanted originally, and it is not what I would’ve chosen on my own necessarily, but it does have its benefits and is, I’m sure, exactly what I needed. I’ve come to realize that I needed a complete paradigm shift and that this was the best way to achieve it. It has forced me to take a deep hard look at my possessions and at myself, and to determine what no longer works for me. In short, although it didn’t seem like it at first, I have been given a gift. I have an opportunity to represent myself; myself as I now am and who I want to be instead of the person I once was. I have to say that it feels great. There still some bumps in the road and a lot of work ahead, but I feel positive about the experience now and grateful for it. So, although I didn’t get what I originally wanted, the universe was listening and I did ultimately get what I needed in order to move forward. And I have to say that as far as moving goes, this one has fallen into place fairly well. So my advice to you is this: The next time you encounter something unexpected or unwanted in your life try to see what gifts it might also bring with it. I realize that not every situation has a bright side to it, but many do if we are only open to the message. I heard mine loud and clear. May the same also happen for you!