Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on August 1, 2018
Creating what you want in the day-to-day goes by many names, a few are manifesting, law of attraction, and my favorite, end point creation. This name says it all. Create what your intended final outcome is and leave the details to the universe. After all, who cares how it happens, just that it happens?!
Knowing how this works, I learned, is a far cry from actually doing it. I decided to dedicate one day to creating by seeing things done. And what I found was there is so much more creating going on than I ever imagined and I was so focused on the process of doing something that I never really put my attention on what I wanted done.
My day started with a reminder that I needed to write this blog. I had begun writing on a variety of unsatisfactory subjects but today my answer was, yes I will get it written by seeing it done! I followed that up with the simple task of feeding the dogs. I put down the two bowls and immediately began the thought process of how to get my picky dog, Charlie, to actually eat his food without coaxing or the other dog eating it first. It was automatic. I stopped and decided to simply see it done. Charlie has eaten his breakfast. And I left it alone. I returned to the room to find two dogs licking empty, respective bowls. Next, I trusted that a full, heavy and open can of paint could be lifted easily and neatly by seeing it sitting on a counter without any spills or painful lifting. I am not saying I had to take no action to move the paint can, but I trusted that I could do it with little effort on my part instead of bracing for the weight and paying close attention to not spilling. It was almost effortless.
Today’s biggest celebration was seeing my daughter’s college account ready for registration. My fears kept wanting to creep in and create worry about the process of how to get it accomplished in time for her to register and attend classes this fall. I focused daily on just seeing it done. The screens will display “no holds”. Everyone is happy to make this their priority too. The steps I needed to take would be clearly explained and easy to follow. And today was that day where everything flowed and fell into place. It is done. Everything is done as I pictured it. It was so much easier and more pleasant to focus on what I wanted instead of my fears and the attempt to control the process.
It’s funny how I had reserved my end point creation for big creations, like trips or money or safe travels. And allowed my days to be stuffed with creations left up to cumbersome processes and habits. Needless to say, I created an awesome day by seeing things done.
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on March 12, 2018
As I attempt to write this article for all of you amazing beings, I find that my fear is building within my body, as the obligation to write this article has forced me out of my comfort zone and to step out of the closet. Which ironically, has been my statement or affirmation for 2018. I keep telling others that this is my year to do just that and be my true authentic self…but stepping out of the closet just doesn’t sound elegant or enough. Therefore, I have decided to affirm that I am breaking free from the chains that bind me (placed on myself) and keep me from being who I truly am meant to be. I am choosing to Be Me and Be Free. However, I must confess that actually putting myself out there for the whole world to see is quite scary and it’s easy to “write” this affirmation down but very different to truly act upon it.
Working in a corporate environment for years, I often find myself not being true to me, as I usually put the needs of others before myself. This most often has turned into unnecessary stress and illness. The stress and illness forced me to take a good hard look at my life, which led me to seek my spirituality. Through this, I’ve learned techniques and tools to assist in my survival in this environment. Typically, I’m able to keep my body (mainly hives) in a calm state using these techniques; however, when stress overload and/or not being my authentic self occurs, my body graciously reminds (or shouts out) for me to wake up and remember. I listen often; however, at times the fear gets the better of me and I shut down. I desperately seek to be my own unique self, speak my truth, and shine my light while not worrying what my colleagues or anyone for that matter will think of me and judge me.
A good friend recently told me that my job is to remove the fears that keep my light hidden. Wow. That really resonated with my soul as I can feel it when I dim my light down to make other people comfortable….including myself. Why did I do that? It’s time for me to allow. Do any of you ever feel like you adapt to make others comfortable?
So, how do I find the courage to keep my light shining strong, keep my vibration elevated at all times regardless of any situation (good or bad) and stand up/stand strong in my belief that I am best as my true authentic self? Fear has so many layers in me….where the heck does it all come from? Just when I think I’ve worked through and processed it, wham! Another layer. However, I know this is all part of my journey…and Trinity has assisted in my awakening. I am so very grateful to have had the amazing opportunity to travel to Mt. Shasta, CA this past September to attend the Trinity Facilitator training as this experience was life changing and assisted me in processing through so much fear, allowing me to accept and remember my divinity.
So, if you do not “get” anything else out of this blog, I hope you get this…when I do my daily self-work, I am able to shift and process through so much more “stuff.” Every single day and every single step, I get a little closer to living my truth. Stand in that mirror and look at your beauty. Tell yourself how much you love yourself, meditate, journal, say your creation statements. Invest in you…YOU are amazing and worth it!
I choose to do my daily self-work, to just be me and love myself unconditionally. It’s that simple. Fear or love….fear no longer serves me and I enthusiastically choose love…unconditional love, it’s my super power and it is yours…I encourage each of you to embrace your super power and live your truth…authentically. I Am!
I love you all fiercely!
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on October 19, 2017
Do you feel that?
It was only a few moments, and yet, as soon as I asked the question above, chances are your mind/ego did one of two things:
- It asked, “Did I feel what?” AND/OR
- It said, “Yes… I feel _____________.”
Getting Beyond Limiting Constructs
As we continually increase our remembrance and expand our consciousness, regardless of how far along “on the spiritual path” one may be, typically there is STILL some form of “analysis paralysis” – some effort to define and put constructs around every experience. At this level of consciousness, while we allow for this physical density and separation – where we forget all of this is an illusion, that we’re infinite, Divine beings, and of the same multiversal consciousness – we often overlook one of the most basic and yet most powerful fundamentals: that words and constructs of all kinds (including time and space) are our creation and born in this experience of boxes and limitations.
However, there is a commonality that exists across the Multiverse – or rather, that has by and large constructed the Multiverse – and that’s frequency.
As I understand it, frequency is basically a consciousness construct we created from the Void, in essence creating a blueprint for this entire Multiverse. We could get into a debate over whether energy came first, existed always, or whether we actually created energy from the Void’s construct of frequency… but there we go, with the mind again!
Everything as we know it, as we discover/remember across the Multiverse, has some sort of energetic frequency or vibration. In essence, everything – EVERYTHING – manifests and exists starting from the frequency at which it was created.
Even astronomers have realized that planets and moons we’ve studied exist in various vibrations. In fact, there have been videos going around via YouTube that are “sound translations” to auralize these frequencies so we can hear/perceive them in our bodies (if you’ve never listened to any of them, here’s one that does Earth and other planets/moons in our solar system).
The Music of the Spheres
In metaphysics, there’s something called Music of the Spheres that runs along this understanding: Everything in this multiverse has a frequency at which it exists, and that this uber-complex Multiverse is essentially the equivalent of one, big colossal Divine symphony. If you’ve not previously consciously heard the Music of the Spheres, go out into the Divine Consciousness – or just go out into meditation, into the silent void – and ask to remember the Music of the Spheres. It’s a phenomenal experience… because in consciously doing so, one begins to remember how to feel the exact “note” they are as part of the whole. It’s a great bedtime activity, because once I “tune in”… I just melt away, forgetting my individuation in the symphony…
We’ve created music and tones to try to replicate this here; however, with our dense, limited physical bodies (specifically the physical makeup of our ears), we only have a tiny fraction of ability to physically access a limited range of tones aurally. This includes words, sounds (as we know them) as well as music and tones.
Thus… “listening” is still a construct created by the construct of our physical bodies… limitations from limitations from limitations. It’s time to turn our attention to FEEL beyond the physical, beyond our definition of reference from the physical; to remembering our BEING a part of the symphony in KNOWING.
Frequency as Consciousness
I was recently on my annual jaunt to Mount Shasta, CA – an energetic “home” and vortex – teaching the Trinity Energy Progression Instructor class and then holding a retreat for existing instructors afterward. Every year, I build in an evening during class to do a crystal bowl event at a local crystal store in town, The Crystal Room. Bev, our enchantress, has an entire room in the back of the store with a huge variety of these amazing, uber high vibe crystal bowls. She does a phenomenal job at walking groups through allowing the consciousness of the crystal bowls to play the physicality of our bodies. It’s an amazing experience; the more conscious one becomes, the more one begins to understand the “language of the bowls” as frequencies – much, much more than sounds – frolicking and intermingling with our physicality. It’s amazing… and the more one is aware and allows themselves to be beyond words, the more one sinks into the experience, beyond what’s heard.
Heather Smothers, one of this year’s Instructor class students, purchased one of these beings after our experience together in Mount Shasta. If you click on the audio link below, you’ll experience a brief audio/video of her playing this bowl. Before you click on the play button, do what we did in the beginning: Take a deep breath, then close your eyes, and now REALLY allow yourself to FEEL free of definition. You can do it with headphones on… you can put your hand on the speaker… you can just allow the frequencies to intermingle with you.
This year, after the second night I sat through the crystal bowl event, the bowls came to “talk” to me in my sleep… and I understood them! No words or even sounds… just frequency. Yowsah… talk about powerful – and completely wordless AND thoughtless – communication!
The Relation to “Light Language”
What’s come to the surface for many most recently is the re-surgence of “Light Language” – the definition of which depends on who you ask. I’ve had quite a number of experiences, dreams, and meditations with Light Language being the method of communication… and until recently, if I tried to THINK about it… I’d draw a blank. It was when I was shown how to remember not too long ago, in a meditation, that Light Language is pure FREQUENCY, and all individuations in the Multiverse would have their own “Light Language” as we’re trying to define (and translate), that I began to recognize how to connect and understand that way.
It’s pure frequency; closest to our 100% natural state of consciousness in the Wholeness/Oneness, and it’s completely from love.
The key here is… there is and won’t be any “Rosetta Stone” for “Light Language”… because it’s different for every individual; it’s actually WITHIN. And frequency is all interconnected… so once we remember how to simply EXIST as love frequency, we connect together, to each other and to all consciousness everywhere, No words. No definitions. No “analysis paralysis”… and straight into BEing.
Transforming Forward… Living Frequency
There’s a LOT to experience around this! Whatever your individual spiritual practice, what’s most important right now is regularly accessing that BEingness free of words, free of definitions, free of analysis and explanation. It’s from there the true connection begins… and we LIVE frequency!
With much love and flow,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on August 15, 2017
This year, I wrestled with the thought of getting older the weeks before my birthday, freaking myself out for a little bit! I ask myself now, what was that all about? I’m still here, the same person I was yesterday, but with a renewed sense of purpose.I am still experiencing life fully, I love myself, I am able to learn new things, and life is exciting. I have so much to be grateful for!
We place so much value on age and being “forever young.” It’s not about our age, it’s how we feel within! I (literally) “tripped myself up”… I fell in a hole off the sidewalk while outside walking a few days after my birthday. I felt handicapped, not being able to move around freely and pain free. However, it gave me the time and a chance to look at my life and see that there is always something new to learn, to love myself and be grateful for, at any age or place in my life. For ALL of us, it’s never too late to change directions or to learn something new… including something you might have been putting off or on hold for a long time, because you kept yourself too busy to look at new possibilities and chances.
Where in your life are you out of balance or harmony? Where do you feel stuck, inflexible and undervalued? Do you need a change in direction? Is change difficult for you? Do you feel guilty in experiencing joy and pleasure?
What gives your life purpose and direction? What is preventing you from moving forward? Are you present in the moment?
Make a decision and start moving forward towards the new goal, even if it is baby steps, one step at a time.
My new mantra is:
I step forward in life with joy, grace and ease, balance and harmony.
I am willing to change with the times. I accept and give thanks to all the pleasures life has to offer.
And so it is!
Here is a little poem that came to me:
Love is pure.
Love is true.
Love is forever.
Love is unconditional.
Love does not depend on age, looks, money,
Jobs, status, loneliness or
fulfillment of expectations…
your own or others.
Not wanting to look deeply at
ourselves in the mirror,
our own perceived lack,
our “needs and wants” to fill that hole within.
We are whole already.
Love starts within. With full acceptance of ourselves.
Being happy with who we are, even if we believe we are not perfect.
We are perfect in God’s eyes, here to learn and Love.
We are divine beings connected to all there is.
We are Love!
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner