BEFORE Looking Forward: How Are You Seeing the Present?
Though I know time is completely an illusion of measurement, there are some things it assists in giving us opportunity for perspective. As the marker we call 2017 comes to a close, BEFORE I look forward into 2018 – as many are already doing – I choose to be present in this moment – this day – and sit in reflection, love, and gratitude for all that has transpired and shifted throughout this past cycle around the sun (and PHEW, there’s been a LOT!), which has brought me to this place, in this moment.
I know what MANY might say in reading this: “WHAT?! Are you KIDDING ME? Gratitude for 2017? This year was HORRIBLE, because. __________…” (fill in the blank).
However, it’s all about how we perceive it. As I see it, it’s not just energetic closure; it’s completion and complete presence in THIS moment… this PERFECT moment, in whatever way.
So, here are my personal reflections that came through in meditation this morning that I am now sharing with you…
I am hugely blessed and eternally grateful for the following from 2017:
- that we, collectively and individually, have finally come to a crucial point of realization, of self-awareness, in bringing up so much of our previously hidden and repressed darkness to the surface for all to see, recognize, and begin to DO something about its resolution;
- that I am where I am, at this point… and that I’m placed perfectly and ready, willing, and able to be in full Remembrance (and thus, help others to do the same), even when it’s uncomfortable to the ego;
- that the Multiverse and all within provide such full resources and support (including money) so easily and enjoyably to do so and “to proceed”;
- for all those with whom my path has crossed in any way, knowing it all assists in “what’s next”;
- for all of those with whom I share a beautiful, high vibration relationship of love, acceptance, authenticity, and adventuring forward together;
- for all facets of the Divine – ME – that/who have been assisting and supporting the progression of my journey “from behind the scenes” (and not so much behind the scenes, too);
- for showing up 100% and allowing the Multiverse to take care of 100% of the details to support that, synchronistically, easily, prosperously, and enjoyably;
- for the magnificent experiences I had in sharing an overlap in journeys with those furry family members who graduated out of the physical this year: our cat Athena (2001-2017), our cat Merlin ((2011-2017), and our dog Montana (~2001-2017). Beautiful, brilliant souls who provided just as much love and support in the physical as they did energetically;
- for the beautiful Divine beings in our NEW furry family that have joined us, Minerva (cat) and Obi-wan (cat), who quickly picked up the ball and have uniquely run with it in the wake of their predecessors;
- for all lessons completed – both the fun/enjoyable and the uncomfortable through higher guidance and yes, the ego, too;
- for such a strong, clear connection with higher guidance (even in the moments when I didn’t THINK this was so LOL);
- for those with whom I have parted ways at the present moment for whatever reason, knowing and trusting it’s all beautiful in the dances we dance, both together and apart, to fulfill our own journeys in 100% perfection… even when it doesn’t feel so in the moment;
- for all of the pleasant, fun, unexpected synchronicities that helped to remind me of the ongoing support I have;
- for all who have enlisted my aid – directly and/or indirectly – in whatever way to support their journey to self-empowerment and Divine awareness;
- for all of the many moments of pure joy, laughter (including laughing until I cry, of which there were many), and wonder for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for all of the moments of sadness, anger, and fear, for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for the amazing travel and experiences I’ve had and connections I’ve made;
- for the Remembrance that ALL is possible, that I am Divine, and that I create my entire experience;
- (actually,) for all Remembrance;
- for the increasing ability to see all in acceptance, individually and collectively, with the perspective of the much, much bigger picture;
- for my husband and (young adult) children, sharing in their love, and the continued opportunities we’ve had in growing where our journeys overlap;
- for my home, cars, belongings, and opportunity to appreciate all while simultaneously going through the lessons of being free from attachment.
In looking at all of this, it reminds me of how rich and full this very moment truly is; that regardless of the challenges that have come up, that there’s plenty to be grateful for – even in the challenges.
So, in deference to 2017 as a moment in “time,” because so many are cursing you… I choose instead to thank you, as a representative of all that for which I am thankful within me and my journey.
To all who read this, in the energy of this presence, can you do this? Can you take a few moments before midnight tonight to jot down all that you for which to be grateful… even if the ego has chosen to grumble about what’s been considered a “tough year,” if that’s the case… and take a little time to sit in that gratitude? Then, deem it complete and BE READY, in that place of love and gratitude, for every moment to come in this “next cycle” (there’s a LOT).
Much love and gratitude on the journey,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression