Tag: angela coulter
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on April 17, 2019
Really, the answer can be both… in a good way!
I can’t quite remember exactly where and when it all started with me, but I remember having fascination with the existence of my consciousness outside of time back about 30 years ago… when I read the book Slaughterhouse Five (by Kurt Vonnegut) for the first time.
I remember that I KNEW that… I KNEW we could do that!
But that was well before I was conscious enough to REALLY understand it, be ready to LIVE it.
Let me get to the practical of this…
There are so, so many of us – en masse – who, in our expansion of consciousness have been feeling a “little crazy” by cultural terms for years now. Have you found yourself thinking or saying things like…
“I KNOW I had this conversation with this individual already…” (but they have no recollection of it)
“I KNOW I had an email/phone call about this exact topic with _______________…” (but there’s no evidence of it anywhere)
Also, there are other seemingly disparate experiences that leave us questioning our sanity in moments…
- Do you more and more feel like time is warped, like sometimes 30 minutes feels like five minutes… and sometimes 30 minutes feels like five hours… sometimes in the same day?
- Do you sometimes lose track of what the day of the week, date, season, year it is?
- Do you lose concept of how far in the past something happened, or when something is to happen in the future?
- Do you lose concept of the space of time, and sometimes feel as if you’ve jumped from one moment at another point in time into this one, without anything in between?
Up until now, we’ve collectively called it “aging,” “going senile,” “being eccentric,” or “losing one’s facilities.”
However, as we continue to expand our consciousness, and remember things from a much wider perspective, we remember that we exist outside of time… and it’s simply a dimension we’ve created (considered by many to be the fourth dimension).
As I understand it, time is fully a construct of our mind/ego to measure things in a linear fashion. A dimension we’ve created and create, and our experience of that dimension is specific to this Earth plane. To look at this simply, consider the different civilizations of which we have record across Earth’s history thus far. Some recorded time by the stars, by the sun, by the seasons, by many different kinds of calendars based on relativity. Another way to consider it is, if you were communicating with a being from another part of the galaxy/Multiverse… do you believe they would have the concept of time as we do?
I’m sure there is similar measurement of sorts in other civilizations of consciousness. Yet, maybe not… maybe it would just be different. After all, it is a construct of measurement! There are many great examples of the consideration of different perceptions of time. Slaughterhouse Five is one of them… the question throughout the book being, is the main character truly “crazy,” or just non-dependent on time? His experience with another race from another part of the Multiverse is that they don’t experience time as linear but simultaneously now… which allows him to expand his consciousness to be able to be in any moment in his life in any moment.
[Movie spoilers ahead] There are many movies with similar themes. In the movie Interstellar, the main character realizes how to see the “fourth dimension” – time – and also to exist in the “fifth dimension,” being aware of all and consciously focusing on remembering how to work with all, to see all the possibilities in every moment, in every direction, an knowing it’s all just one facet of a much larger consciousness. In the movie Arrival, a linguist tasked with communicating with star beings who’ve arrived here from someplace else discovers this race sees time as circular, thus seeing “the entire picture” all at once.
The more we Remember in consciousness, beyond the limitations of the mind, and into the trust of knowing… the less we have partitions that limit our experience of these dimensions the part of our consciousness that has incarnated here, in the body, has traditionally forgotten. Many talk about “getting to the fifth dimension”; however, the key is to remember that we’re already there… it’s just that we’re remembering in a way that’s functional to existing here on Earth differently.
Though I’ve had quite a number of experiences of this – and it’s getting more and more regular for me – there have been quite a number of related experiences with my pets that really anchored in the remembrance.
One of my cats, Cocoa, passed away in 2015. Afterwards, he would take me to different points of his life as if they were now, if he was showing me something to remember about my own journey, in terms of his presence on it. Then, my dog, Montana, who passed away in 2017, showed me the source of her confusion sometimes as she would pop over to her life before this past one, when she was my family’s dog while I was growing up. Both of my current cats, Obi and Minerva, periodically show me their moment of passing in this life as presently as this moment is; the first few times I popped over to that, it shocked me from the surprise of the reality of it. They’ve been helping me to consciously immerse myself in whatever moment free of the confines of time… and realize it’s all just as real as any other.
Along with that sometimes comes confusion in the moment as the mind catches up to the now experience in a way that’s free of context. Where am I? What day is it? Time? Year? It’s not anything around getting older, losing it, or being crazy (which is a relative term, anyway)… it’s the mind/ego still reconfiguring itself to perceive and function just as fluidly independent of the construct of the time dimension as within it… of letting go of the prioritization of tomorrow, now, and yesterday in relativity to be equal, to be concurrently in existence in now.
I’ve set myself to remember all of this… I believe there are many who are doing the same, even if they’re not fully conscious that they’re doing it. It often makes one feel uneasy and sometimes downright scared (“Am I sick? Is there something wrong with me? What’s going on?”); it causes many to feel like there’s “something wrong” with them… jump into judgment and fear right away, when in actuality, if one stays in acceptance and allowance of all possibility as well as observance to what’s going on free of judgment, it’s actually helping us to remember things more completely.
When we allow our consciousness to perceive outside of the construct of time… we much more easily see the bigger picture. This is what happens when we have a vision or visions of something “in the future.” The more we do this… the more we see past, present, future all at one… and the way everything ties together. THIS is “vision work” or “psychic work,” as it’s called.
So, if you’re having these kinds of experiences… stop being so self-deprecating! Ask guidance what’s going on, be open to all possibilities… and own it! Be patient with yourself in allowing. One of the most common discussions I have among my soul tribe is around our detachment from time, and the shift to simply observing it. We laugh in the moments where we might seem discombobulated to others… yet, there’s almost no one I know who doesn’t understand when we open a conversation with, “So, how are YOU doing with being free of the anchors of time? Have you gotten it down yet? It’s still been a little wonky for me…”
And then we compare related experiences – and laugh – because we ARE losing our minds, so we can exist fully in knowing, from higher consciousness… and then we can open the gateways to the incorporation of the Remembrance of our Self from yet more dimensions…
If you’d like some help with this… give me a call (that’s what Trinity Energy Progression is all about)! 😉
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on January 24, 2019
I’ve been working behind the scenes on getting my updated, consolidated Website together and up. I’ve had Road to Awakening, Spiritual Alchemy, and a few others hanging around out there for awhile… and no place I feel like is a centralized “home” online for what I’m doing, what I’d like to share.
Recently, some weird thing happened briefly with this (the Trinity Energy Progression) Website, where I had to call hosting support and they had to adjust something so I could even get into the site. That was fixed in less than 5 minutes. I was thinking it was weird that none of my other sites were down from the same thing.
The next day, I had a question to respond to on my Etsy site (where I sell my orgone pyramids), and was referring someone to a page on Spiritual Alchemy… and noticed that that site had gone down. Since support had told me the day before how to get in through the back door to fix the problem, I tried it, and in a few minutes… everything was fine again. Sent the link, not a problem.
Then, I decided to check out Road to Awakening. Same issue; however, when I went to go in through the back door… it wouldn’t even let me do that. In the meantime, I was in my WordPress installation software page on my hosting provider, and noticed some extra WordPress installations I could clear out. I noticed that Road to Awakening actually had THREE installations – one was something with the term “migrate” in it – and decided to delete the migrate, believing it was redundant.
It wasn’t; it was actually the core site.
I had deleted it.
Funny enough, I’d re-employed an offsite backup program just about 2 weeks before. So I initially thought, “OK, simple, I’ll just re-install WordPress and then restore the site.” Unh-hunh… I had some weird problems with what I was being provided vs. what I purchased, and was getting error messages in reconnecting the site. I couldn’t find any way in their online support files on how to navigate this issue, and though I’d puchased a Premium package, apparently “Premium support” entails email only, within 3 business days. Though at this writing this happened more than a week ago, I’m still going back and forth with their support via email, and they’re not answering the questions I’m asking, preventing me from being able to restore it (or even getting anywhere).
So… that Website is gone right now. I could spend more time fussing with it – I’m sure I can figure it out – but that would be distraction on trying to undo this. Putting energy to get the site back – which was slated to be removed, anyway – is a distraction, a waste of energy that isn’t pure to my energy and where I am RIGHT NOW.
I’m surrendering; I GET IT. I’ve been done with that site for a long time; however, I’ve felt comfortable knowing it’s there, because even though it doesn’t match me energetically anymore, I realize I’ve allowed it to be a hidden foundation that doesn’t even match where I am today! I’ve felt assured in the back of my mind that It’s where I started in this business, it’s established… and there’s a lot I’ve written on that site… IN THE PAST.
Time to let it go.
This is one of the many very 3D examples of what’s going on for all of us! The ego’s goal is comfort; it tells us that even though something (or someone) in our life doesn’t feel right to us energetically anymore, because we’re comfortable – because we believe it/them to be some sort of “foundation” from the past – we keep it or them there, anyway. Because it’s/they’re comfortable; it’s/they’re “known.” And where we are now is coming to live in the now so much that we’re constantly consciously creating our reality, NOW. Reassessing constantly. In this conscious reassessment, we look to guidance from the heart of higher consciousness to know how everything fits in the big picture, now. Things we’ve discarded in the past, or for a time, might be relevant and useful now, and likewise, things we’ve held onto for habit might be better put in the closet, possibly for later use, or discarded altogether.
All, to ensure we stand in the power of freedom to be all we came here to be!
So… here I go. I’m accepting that Website as gone. Forget its search engine optimization… and how it shows up so well on Internet searches. Yes, it represents my start in this business, on getting here… however, it hasn’t been updated, so it’s out of date… out of now. And now is where I choose to be. So, now is from where I’m to write for the new Website…
And, it further inspires and motivates me to get that new site up and launched!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on December 7, 2018
There’s so much changing, so rapidly. We’re evolving at speeds beyond thought, and it can be breathless at times! More and more, we’re being called from Higher Consciousness (whatever one wants to call it) to step into our full Divine potential.
It’s overwhelming to many, and the ego often shies away from it, especially when we first glimpse the totality of our potential, of the huge shoes we’ve set out for ourselves in these times… to help us take huge leaps.
Why would we do it any other way?
Except, in general (with the exception of an infamous few), we’re not used to stretching ourselves and living to our potential. We’re used to – and have become accustomed to – “good enough.”
What’s “good enough”?
That’s different for each individual. In general, “good enough” implies that we have to strive to attain a sense of comfort that isn’t emergent. It comes from a sense of lack; that we are deficient, imperfect, and have to get something or create something outside of us to be “comfortable” (or happy).
For some, it’s being able to “pay the bills.” For others, it’s having someone present with them at home so they won’t be alone. And for yet others… it’s just coasting through life without anything major happening. No “bumps in the road.”
I always say that “being comfortable” is one of the biggest detriments to spiritual (and all kinds of) growth, because the ego will do everything it can to stay in that box of comfortable once it gets there, believing that if one leaves that box, the unknown is scarier than the known.
Yet, the Higher Self is calling… because there’s far more, and at some level, we know it.
It’s time to claim our natural state, which is the realization of our potential, in pure, ecstatic bliss. Living in a place where the heart feels like it’s going to explode from love in every minute, for the Self and for everything around us… because it’s all a reflection of the Self. Loving everything we do, everyone we see, completely and unconditionally in every moment to help hold a higher vibration of the planet as it shifts completely into a new realm.
We’re so unused to that that the ego finds allowing this, full throttle, as extremely uncomfortable for many reasons.
On the day I took the picture above, I was staying briefly with my daughter in Wilmington, NC (she’s in college there), before we headed back home for Thanksgiving. And, whenever I’m there and the sky is somewhat clear, I head to the beach 15 minutes away to watch the sunrise.
With almost every individual I’d spoken that week – client, student, friend, etc. – this discussion had come up. Remembrance and glimpses of potential, and one’s “purpose.” In almost every situation, instead of jumping for joy, the individual would become overwhelmed, come to me, and say, “Why me? Who am I to do that?”
While I sat on the beach, meditating in the beauty, the perfection, of my surroundings, I pondered on that. It felt very familiar, and reminded me of when I first had what I deem my “Grand Awakening” in 2009; I’d had some visions, had been told by guides/guidance… and I felt more than overhwhelmed.
“Why me?” I remembered asking. “Who am I to do that?”
Then the rapid progression of Remembrance, more and more, being pushed to jump off the proverbial cliff, and doing so by going into this business, committing my life to this spiritual work, giving up another perfectly fine business in another field that had become quite profitable… and comfortable.
Not even a year after I committed to this calling, this business, full time… I was gifted with the download of Remembrance that brought in the practice of Trinity Energy Progression. As I felt it, knew it, Remembered it, and felt it to be far, far more powerful than any of the practices in which I’d previously been trained… guidance was strong, loud, and clear: Teach this. Spread it. It wil help others to exponentially accelerate their Awakening and Remembrance process. And the guideline was very clear: To begin teaching it within a few months from when this came in to me.
Again, I asked, “Why me? Who am I to do this?” The ego was screaming. “After only doing this full time for less than a year? What will others think? How can I have credibility when I’ve only been doing this for a year?”
The Voice of the Higher Self said, DO IT.
I asked again, “Who am I to do this?”
This time, I heard in reply, “Who are you NOT to?”
So I did. The pull was too immense; everything lined up to support me doing it.
And thus began the practice of Trinity Energy Progression, in January of 2012… and it’s done nothing but blossom into itself. It’s helped me blossom into me… But that’s not what this is about.
Recently, this year, I’ve been guided that it’s time for “what’s next”… to go even further, that I’ve only done a portion of what I’ve committed to do in this life thus far, and I can feel the urgency of this “next step.” This time, I mostly accept, because I know better, and I trust that voice egging me forward far more than I did at first. (I also know that if I don’t listen, it will get louder and louder again, until there’s nothing else I can hear!)
No complacency allowed! LOL Though I will admit, there’s been a slight – very slight – bit of hesitation and resistance.
Since I have so many around me who are asking that question: “Why me? Who am I to…” loud and clear… obviously there was a piece of it still under the surface in some hidden crevice of mine, so that others had to reflect it back to me in this way. I pondered this as I sat on the beach this brisk, beautiful November morning.
I breathed deeply, closed my eyes, and expanded my energy out, as one with the sand, one with the ocean, the sky, the sun. These moments… are pure bliss.
As I flowed with the ocean, the breeze, traveled like light, solidified as the sand… I heard all of the pieces, all of us One as the Divine Consciousness of which we are a part.
Who would the piece of sand be to NOT be a piece of sand, as it formed itself in this reality in the whole of things, and reach its potential as it embodied itself? If it didn’t with the other facets of Divine that have chosen such form, there would be no beach.
Who would the drop of water be to NOT be a drop of water that has formed through constant alchemy in the perfectly interconnected ecosystem of the multidimensional Earth be to not fulfill it’s intended purpose, to be one of many drops that make up the ocean, that nourishes so much and so many?
Who would the atoms be to NOT be the atoms that create the energy of the sun in the perfect formation they’re in to create the constant furnace that heats this planet and the others in the solar system?
From the whole of the Multiverse… there is no “NOT”; the perception of “NOT” is an illusion created in the illusion of separation. So, in that perspective…
Who are any of us to NOT be the full potential of the Divine embodied in the note we’ve created as ourselves to play out and complete this amazing, Multiversal symphony? That’s all of what we are; anything that holds us back from being that full note are all ego-based limitations (fear, anxiety, anger, regret, etc., etc.) that are in the perception of separation. When we let go of these limitations, we are able to embrace the full potential of our Divine Self… because then that’s all we know how to be.
It was at the beach that morning that I let go yet again – to the water, the sun, the sky, and the land… and finally embraced the potential of what’s next for me, with gratitude, joy, and piece.
Because, after all, who am I NOT to?
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on October 30, 2018
- November 12, 2018 - December 9, 2018
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Class schedule (all 5 weeks are required to complete the course), online and in Raleigh, NC*: Monday, 11/12 7:30-9:30pm ET (Online) Monday, 11/19 7:30-9:30pm ET (Online) Monday, 11/26 7:30-9:30pm ET (Online) Monday, 12/3 7:30-9:30pm ET (Online) Saturday,12/8 9:30am-5:30pm, Raleigh, NC (In Person) Sunday, 12/9 9:30am-5:30pm, Raleigh, NC (In Person) Are you ready to GO BEYOND (more…)
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression