Tag: angela coulter
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on December 31, 2017
Though I know time is completely an illusion of measurement, there are some things it assists in giving us opportunity for perspective. As the marker we call 2017 comes to a close, BEFORE I look forward into 2018 – as many are already doing – I choose to be present in this moment – this day – and sit in reflection, love, and gratitude for all that has transpired and shifted throughout this past cycle around the sun (and PHEW, there’s been a LOT!), which has brought me to this place, in this moment.
I know what MANY might say in reading this: “WHAT?! Are you KIDDING ME? Gratitude for 2017? This year was HORRIBLE, because. __________…” (fill in the blank).
However, it’s all about how we perceive it. As I see it, it’s not just energetic closure; it’s completion and complete presence in THIS moment… this PERFECT moment, in whatever way.
So, here are my personal reflections that came through in meditation this morning that I am now sharing with you…
I am hugely blessed and eternally grateful for the following from 2017:
- that we, collectively and individually, have finally come to a crucial point of realization, of self-awareness, in bringing up so much of our previously hidden and repressed darkness to the surface for all to see, recognize, and begin to DO something about its resolution;
- that I am where I am, at this point… and that I’m placed perfectly and ready, willing, and able to be in full Remembrance (and thus, help others to do the same), even when it’s uncomfortable to the ego;
- that the Multiverse and all within provide such full resources and support (including money) so easily and enjoyably to do so and “to proceed”;
- for all those with whom my path has crossed in any way, knowing it all assists in “what’s next”;
- for all of those with whom I share a beautiful, high vibration relationship of love, acceptance, authenticity, and adventuring forward together;
- for all facets of the Divine – ME – that/who have been assisting and supporting the progression of my journey “from behind the scenes” (and not so much behind the scenes, too);
- for showing up 100% and allowing the Multiverse to take care of 100% of the details to support that, synchronistically, easily, prosperously, and enjoyably;
- for the magnificent experiences I had in sharing an overlap in journeys with those furry family members who graduated out of the physical this year: our cat Athena (2001-2017), our cat Merlin ((2011-2017), and our dog Montana (~2001-2017). Beautiful, brilliant souls who provided just as much love and support in the physical as they did energetically;
- for the beautiful Divine beings in our NEW furry family that have joined us, Minerva (cat) and Obi-wan (cat), who quickly picked up the ball and have uniquely run with it in the wake of their predecessors;
- for all lessons completed – both the fun/enjoyable and the uncomfortable through higher guidance and yes, the ego, too;
- for such a strong, clear connection with higher guidance (even in the moments when I didn’t THINK this was so LOL);
- for those with whom I have parted ways at the present moment for whatever reason, knowing and trusting it’s all beautiful in the dances we dance, both together and apart, to fulfill our own journeys in 100% perfection… even when it doesn’t feel so in the moment;
- for all of the pleasant, fun, unexpected synchronicities that helped to remind me of the ongoing support I have;
- for all who have enlisted my aid – directly and/or indirectly – in whatever way to support their journey to self-empowerment and Divine awareness;
- for all of the many moments of pure joy, laughter (including laughing until I cry, of which there were many), and wonder for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for all of the moments of sadness, anger, and fear, for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for the amazing travel and experiences I’ve had and connections I’ve made;
- for the Remembrance that ALL is possible, that I am Divine, and that I create my entire experience;
- (actually,) for all Remembrance;
- for the increasing ability to see all in acceptance, individually and collectively, with the perspective of the much, much bigger picture;
- for my husband and (young adult) children, sharing in their love, and the continued opportunities we’ve had in growing where our journeys overlap;
- for my home, cars, belongings, and opportunity to appreciate all while simultaneously going through the lessons of being free from attachment.
In looking at all of this, it reminds me of how rich and full this very moment truly is; that regardless of the challenges that have come up, that there’s plenty to be grateful for – even in the challenges.
So, in deference to 2017 as a moment in “time,” because so many are cursing you… I choose instead to thank you, as a representative of all that for which I am thankful within me and my journey.
To all who read this, in the energy of this presence, can you do this? Can you take a few moments before midnight tonight to jot down all that you for which to be grateful… even if the ego has chosen to grumble about what’s been considered a “tough year,” if that’s the case… and take a little time to sit in that gratitude? Then, deem it complete and BE READY, in that place of love and gratitude, for every moment to come in this “next cycle” (there’s a LOT).
Much love and gratitude on the journey,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on October 19, 2017
Do you feel that?
It was only a few moments, and yet, as soon as I asked the question above, chances are your mind/ego did one of two things:
- It asked, “Did I feel what?” AND/OR
- It said, “Yes… I feel _____________.”
Getting Beyond Limiting Constructs
As we continually increase our remembrance and expand our consciousness, regardless of how far along “on the spiritual path” one may be, typically there is STILL some form of “analysis paralysis” – some effort to define and put constructs around every experience. At this level of consciousness, while we allow for this physical density and separation – where we forget all of this is an illusion, that we’re infinite, Divine beings, and of the same multiversal consciousness – we often overlook one of the most basic and yet most powerful fundamentals: that words and constructs of all kinds (including time and space) are our creation and born in this experience of boxes and limitations.
However, there is a commonality that exists across the Multiverse – or rather, that has by and large constructed the Multiverse – and that’s frequency.
As I understand it, frequency is basically a consciousness construct we created from the Void, in essence creating a blueprint for this entire Multiverse. We could get into a debate over whether energy came first, existed always, or whether we actually created energy from the Void’s construct of frequency… but there we go, with the mind again!
Everything as we know it, as we discover/remember across the Multiverse, has some sort of energetic frequency or vibration. In essence, everything – EVERYTHING – manifests and exists starting from the frequency at which it was created.
Even astronomers have realized that planets and moons we’ve studied exist in various vibrations. In fact, there have been videos going around via YouTube that are “sound translations” to auralize these frequencies so we can hear/perceive them in our bodies (if you’ve never listened to any of them, here’s one that does Earth and other planets/moons in our solar system).
The Music of the Spheres
In metaphysics, there’s something called Music of the Spheres that runs along this understanding: Everything in this multiverse has a frequency at which it exists, and that this uber-complex Multiverse is essentially the equivalent of one, big colossal Divine symphony. If you’ve not previously consciously heard the Music of the Spheres, go out into the Divine Consciousness – or just go out into meditation, into the silent void – and ask to remember the Music of the Spheres. It’s a phenomenal experience… because in consciously doing so, one begins to remember how to feel the exact “note” they are as part of the whole. It’s a great bedtime activity, because once I “tune in”… I just melt away, forgetting my individuation in the symphony…
We’ve created music and tones to try to replicate this here; however, with our dense, limited physical bodies (specifically the physical makeup of our ears), we only have a tiny fraction of ability to physically access a limited range of tones aurally. This includes words, sounds (as we know them) as well as music and tones.
Thus… “listening” is still a construct created by the construct of our physical bodies… limitations from limitations from limitations. It’s time to turn our attention to FEEL beyond the physical, beyond our definition of reference from the physical; to remembering our BEING a part of the symphony in KNOWING.
Frequency as Consciousness
I was recently on my annual jaunt to Mount Shasta, CA – an energetic “home” and vortex – teaching the Trinity Energy Progression Instructor class and then holding a retreat for existing instructors afterward. Every year, I build in an evening during class to do a crystal bowl event at a local crystal store in town, The Crystal Room. Bev, our enchantress, has an entire room in the back of the store with a huge variety of these amazing, uber high vibe crystal bowls. She does a phenomenal job at walking groups through allowing the consciousness of the crystal bowls to play the physicality of our bodies. It’s an amazing experience; the more conscious one becomes, the more one begins to understand the “language of the bowls” as frequencies – much, much more than sounds – frolicking and intermingling with our physicality. It’s amazing… and the more one is aware and allows themselves to be beyond words, the more one sinks into the experience, beyond what’s heard.
Heather Smothers, one of this year’s Instructor class students, purchased one of these beings after our experience together in Mount Shasta. If you click on the audio link below, you’ll experience a brief audio/video of her playing this bowl. Before you click on the play button, do what we did in the beginning: Take a deep breath, then close your eyes, and now REALLY allow yourself to FEEL free of definition. You can do it with headphones on… you can put your hand on the speaker… you can just allow the frequencies to intermingle with you.
This year, after the second night I sat through the crystal bowl event, the bowls came to “talk” to me in my sleep… and I understood them! No words or even sounds… just frequency. Yowsah… talk about powerful – and completely wordless AND thoughtless – communication!
The Relation to “Light Language”
What’s come to the surface for many most recently is the re-surgence of “Light Language” – the definition of which depends on who you ask. I’ve had quite a number of experiences, dreams, and meditations with Light Language being the method of communication… and until recently, if I tried to THINK about it… I’d draw a blank. It was when I was shown how to remember not too long ago, in a meditation, that Light Language is pure FREQUENCY, and all individuations in the Multiverse would have their own “Light Language” as we’re trying to define (and translate), that I began to recognize how to connect and understand that way.
It’s pure frequency; closest to our 100% natural state of consciousness in the Wholeness/Oneness, and it’s completely from love.
The key here is… there is and won’t be any “Rosetta Stone” for “Light Language”… because it’s different for every individual; it’s actually WITHIN. And frequency is all interconnected… so once we remember how to simply EXIST as love frequency, we connect together, to each other and to all consciousness everywhere, No words. No definitions. No “analysis paralysis”… and straight into BEing.
Transforming Forward… Living Frequency
There’s a LOT to experience around this! Whatever your individual spiritual practice, what’s most important right now is regularly accessing that BEingness free of words, free of definitions, free of analysis and explanation. It’s from there the true connection begins… and we LIVE frequency!
With much love and flow,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on June 14, 2017
Are you still “spiritually seeking”? How often do we hear this term in spiritual circles?
I hold a monthly “Consciousness Transformation” discussion group meetup local to me, with the intention of bringing together those who are established and have been active on their spiritual journeys… including professional practitioners. Guidance was that it’s time to bring the community together to just “talk shop.”
And that’s what we do; it’s one of my favorite activities every month! We come together to compare notes, see where our different specific vocabularies actually mean the same thing. We talk about the very practical – relationships, etc. – to the much, much bigger picture; for example, last month, we had a pretty extensive discussion about our perceptions of Earth’s position as part of a much bigger, intergalactic project (including discussions around different star beings). It was AWESOME and fun for all of us to simply let loose and share – completely free of judgment, exclusion, or limitation.
This is why I LOVE holding this group; it’s always great to get together with other like-hearted individuals!
Last night, for the first time in quite awhile, we actually went around the circle of those present and did a brief intro of whatever each person wanted… most talked about where they are spiritually, what their journey’s been about.
What I loved was when it was one woman’s turn, she said, “I’m NOT a seeker… I stopped feeling the need to ‘seek’ a long time ago…”
At hearing this, I my heart leaped in excitement… I’d never even thought of things that way, and yet, I LOVED the way she said that!
In spiritual circles, I’ve noticed the term “seeker” comes up again and again. I never consciously realized there was something that felt a little limiting to me when it was used… until this woman said what she said.
When we truly come to the place of IN-dependence and full magical empowerment, and trust that we have access to the answers, that we ourselves are the Divine embodied into an amazing, unique facet of the whole… then there stops being the need to look outside of us. We stop seeking, and allow ourselves to remember.
As the originator of the Trinity Energy Progression practice, I’m passionate on helping others remember that they have ALL OF THE ANSWERS inside of themselves… they simply need to remember how to access that information as the part of the Divine Consciousness that we ALL are!
That is essentially the foundation of this practice: Acknowledging we ARE the Divine, and the Divine is within. Everything that makes up this practice is to support aligning thought, word, and deed on remembering that, with energetic methods exponentially accelerating the opening to that remembrance inside. The ultimate goal is what I call true “IN-dependence”… knowing and allowing yourself to have access to the answers beyond anything else that is presented outside of you.
Not that I don’t appreciate sharing; I absolutely love it! Often, different perspectives bring together a bigger picture that is sometimes missed individually… that’s SO fun to do, when one does it from the place of confidence in what they understand and where they are with themselves, from a place of love vs.from a place of need for validation.
Some might claim, “When you stop seeking, you stop learning, and grow stagnant.” The mind is what tells us it’s important to seek! Yet in my understanding, it’s quite the opposite. The word “seeking” in itself indicates that one believes the answer is outside of them. When we stop being a slave to the mind/ego – which is the identity that believes that the answers are OUTSIDE of us (as its job has been to explore identity, separation, and duality) – and we realize Oneness, our Divine Self, and from a place of Universal Love and Oneness/Wholeness, then we stop existing in from a place of lack altogether, in all ways. When one recognizes and takes full responsibility for their entire reality as they’ve created it, then one can also recognize they can change and create anything; In this place, I also know that all of my experience is one big message of remembrance to myself, and if I fail to consciously recognize the message internally, I allow it to come to me externally, in a way I find fun and easy (my personal mantra).
Once I came to this, I stopped looking for the answers outside of me and acknowledged that I have all of them for myself and my journey… and rather than expending a lot of energy looking to others for any answers (in the form of books, classes, etc.), and having others tell me what to do and how to do it, I instead expanded my focus within with trust in the Divine me.
So many ask me how I’ve become “so powerful” in terms of healing, creating, shifting things, and seeing the much bigger picture (“seeing/visioning”); and here is my answer: It grew exponentially when I pushed myself to become a “non-seeker,” and instead focused my energy on existing in IN-dependence! (Yes, I set this all up for myself – and my Higher Self set it up to force my hand on a number of occasions… but those are stories for another day.)
However, though I don’t seek; I absolutely love sharing with others, in acceptance and interest in the absolute beauty of everyone’s individual journey as yet another magnificent facet of the Divine, as another part of me. I have my reality set so anything that’s highest and best for me and my journey that I’m not already getting within (because there IS a whole infinite multiverse to access LOL) to be presented to me a few different ways, a few different times in an easy and pleasant way for me to take notice. So, in that “setting,” I love everything that comes before me to consider along with my understandings! Then, I ask my Higher Self – as a check – if it’s for me to pursue in some way to help me remember. If I get yes, I do… and sometimes, it’s simply creating conscious clarity of whatever’s important in that moment. If not, I typically get an answer as to what IS important about the situation at hand immediately. Then, with gratitude and joy for this great big symphonic puzzle we’ve created in separation to remember our Wholeness, I play on!
And, being in this place, I find it so much more fun, to compare and share similar experiences with others from a place of “equal Divinity”!
My takeaway for you here is for you to realize that you ARE capable; the answers are all within you! My recommendation on the journey of “seeking” is that the focus be on finding the practice(s) that encourage one to remember that they’re worthy to, help one remember how to, and help one open their infinite access to this remembrance… free of limitation, ritual, and transcendent of ego, while in a place of complete empowerment and encouraging absolute IN-dependence by the acknowledgment, acceptance, and embodiment that the Divine is within.
Which, of course, brings me to Trinity Energy Progression… 😉
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on March 13, 2017
Before reading on, please take a minute and look at the image to the right. Really look at it, feel it. What does it mean to you? Then hold on to that perception and proceed…
I am in love with the Sony Pictures’ movie Arrival, for so, so many reasons; mostly because the exact topic of this blog has been floating out there, pinging me to write it, and the movie gave me a great illustration to help me along! (NOTE: If you’ve not seen it and are on an active journey of spiritual consciousness, I HIGHLY recommend you do!)
Ask a dozen different people the question above, and you’ll most likely get a dozen different answers. Some will say, “I recognize that… it’s from the movie Arrival; it’s part of that heptapod/alien language!”
And yet, not everyone has seen that movie in their current consciousness. So, instead, one might say, “Oh, this is just a psychology blot test!” Some could see a ring; some could see a planet getting hit by an asteroid; some could see an eyeball; some could just see a “mistake,” maybe someone’s pen or marker exploding while drawing a circle.
Are any of them really incorrect? They are what they are based on an individual’s filters via their own journey/life, their level of education, their level of consciousness, their level of exposure (and to what they’ve been exposed)… the list goes on.
All of this feeds in to the preponderance of messages and channelings as they are widespread in the spiritual community. Though some are very useful, here are a few pointers of which to be conscious to help you navigate through (and pointers for those who are providing them), to prevent you getting lost in translation:
The Dilution of Words
At the very fundamental level, words are a tool we have created in communicating our feelings, thoughts, and understandings in the amnesia of separation; it’s when we actively access our Oneness that we have fluid and clear understanding. However, another interesting concept I’d never consciously considered before in the movie Arrival is a discussion on how the words we learn/use form the thoughts in our heads… vs. the other way around. So… if we don’t have the words, we don’t know what or how to think of something… I would add that eventually, it forces us more into the place of feeling to understand.
There are more and more “words” out here discussing concepts, understandings, remembrances on a much larger consciousness scale… and yet, often no matter how many words we use, they still fall short of the full understanding. In addition, remember that when one individual tells another individual concepts via words, the concept is immediately diluted, as the words one individual uses is based on their own framework of understanding, their experience, education, exposure, and judgments. Then, when another person reads or hears them… they again take in the words based on THEIR own experience, understanding, education, exposure, and adjustments. As it gets passed on by words… well, you see how this can get diluted VERY quickly! Have you ever played a game of Telephone? This is EXACTLY what happens!
In the spiritual arena, this has continually proven itself to be a limitation, and does so more and more as we continue to awaken and remember. Moreso than ever before, we’re inundated with words, words, words; if we’re remembering Oneness, telepathy, and seamless connection… then why are we communicating with more words than ever?
I myself am a wordsmith… I’ve always loved words and the art with which we can use them! However, as I’ve progressed more and more on my remembrance and consciousness, I’ve had the desire to use them less and less. I set all of my communications – clients, students, public audiences (even including this blog) – to easily and openly communicate the understanding in Oneness (or what some would call telepathically), with far more than the words. I always tell my students that I physically say far less than they think I say, because the Oneness/telepathy is something the mind automatically wants to translate as words inside, too, until it just goes to the heart/spirit… and perceives it as “coming in” that way, vs. something that was translated by the individual. One time, an individual who was assisting me during class apparently sat back and observed this claim of mine throughout (unbeknownst to me), as she had been through the class and assisted me several times before. Afterward, she told me, “You know what? You it is so true about you not saying as much as many THINK you say… so cool to consciously observe what was happening with the verbal simply reinforcing the Oneness-based “reminder” of the material. Pretty amazing stuff!”
(And I DO see the irony of this wordy blog to talk about the importance of letting go of words as our primary method of communication! LOL)
In the spiritual/psychic arena, it’s important to note that EVERYONE who channels a message is doing so with their own filter of words, in an effort to bring the understanding in to the physical. I experienced that when I first had what I call my Grand Awakening, and had many, many interactions with different faces of the Divine (or, as many call them, guides). I asked the Elohim with whom I’d had much interaction about channeling. I wanted to try it, and asked to be shown (remember) how to do so. I could “see” and feel the knowing of the being; however, when I just “gave up” my consciousness to allow that to “come through”… what came through was gibberish. I was told that channeling is ALWAYS a combination effort, of the being(s) or faces of the Divine that are coming through and the filter of the individual doing the channeling. This is the case whether it’s simply written or typed… or if the individual does the whole “old school” way of channeling by allowing a being to “step in,” so to speak. They are still speaking words through the individual’s perception. Now, there are some very practiced, very adept channelers that insert very little of their own perspective… but it’s always there. Otherwise, it wouldn’t “come through.”
Further Dilution on Translation
I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve meant one thing, said it in a way that I believed to be precise… just to have someone else misquote me or re-word what I said in a completely different way! The intention is typicallly pure; however, they re-tell the concept through the filter of where and who THEY are! This is a simple example of translation: When one person takes in what someone/something else says, translates it via their own filters of understanding, and relays the same message out as a different message in the language of the teller. Another game of Telephone!
This happens a LOT in the spiritual world, with healers, psychics, and channelers. This is how it happens (and the way we’ve generally done it for a long time): The ego, believing itself to be “adding value” to the interation/session, wants to translate through its own filter. Not so! One of the very first things I was guided when I started working with others was, DON’T TRANSLATE! If I see a pen, then I tell the other person I see a pen. Unless specifically guided to use a certain set of words, I don’t go into any way of imparting my opinion of what something means. The well-known parable of the elephant is a perfect example of why translation is completely subjective.
Something many forget is that a session – whether it’s a healing session, a psychic session, or anything of the sort (which, at the end of the day, is one and the same thing) – is about the client, not about the practitioner! Therefore, typically, in my experience what presents itself is information specifically for the CLIENT to understand… and not necessarily me. Therefore, what good would I do if I tried to translate something for the other person, when I don’t consciously know how it relates to them? A good example I give in teaching all of this is color. Let’s take the color red. For some, the color red is angry, foreboding, and negative; for others, it can mean energy, brightness, and fun; for even others, it can mean a very high vibration of love. So, what if you have the angry and foreboding perception of red, and your client has the high vibration of love perception of it? If you see a lot of red in a session, what would happen if you used your personal translation of the color in explanation to your client? Yes, as we become more advanced, we know to consciously ask for clarity on something or if something does mean what you think it means… but it’s surprising how many do not. I’ve seen situation after situation when someone has listened to something a professional psychic or healer has said when they’ve tried to translate the message for them, instead of relaying the direct information without translations. HUGE miscommunications… and often misguidance. And that, in turn is typical because of…
We’ve come to a place in our 3/4D experience where the part of our consciousness that is incarnate by default has been existing from extreme externalization. “Someone else” is more _______________ – fill in the blank: gifted, intelligent, psychic, connected, knowledgeable, etc. In general, the lower ego condition here has become extremely hierarchal, exclusionary, and completely dependent on outside factors giving one power, credence, and/or value. Here’s the default for most in such an experience: If someone else declares something and sounds like they know what they’re talking about, or they use a name someone deems important in the spiritual world (and this includes “channeled beings” such as archangels, ascended masters, and/or star beings), a vast majority of the time others around them will accept what they have to say as truth completely at face value. Why? Because we perceive it’s easier, and/or that we can’t otherwise get the information ourselves… and we also believe that if “so-and-so” says it, it MUST be truth! It’s SUCH a habit that we’re barely even conscious that we do it… even when we’re practiced in this kind of access ourselves!
Going Beyond: Remembering to Access the Information Ourselves (Because We Can!)
So many doubts, self limitation… and stepping into our own power is what this mass Awakening to our Divine self is all about! In my understanding – and one of the foundations of the practice of Trinity Energy Progression – is remembrance that the Divine is INSIDE of us; that, through all of our illusion of separation in to many pieces and parts, we are all still the Divine, and we are all infinitely capable of accessing the knowledge of the Universe when we remember how to do so. Also to remember is that ego does NOT just exist on Earth; my understanding is that, as the ego’s job in the duality-/separation-based Universe has been to explore separation and identity… ALL beings with ANY identity whatsoever has some sort of ego. Therefore, there ARE egoic opinions and perceptions inserted… even from that persona. Clues to that are words that come through like mustn’t, must, have to, can’t, and anything exclusionary and stating what’s “right” or “wrong.” In the Oneness/Wholeness/Source/Spirit/Creation/etc… no such thing exists; ALL is perfect and whole. Anything that portrays “having to receive” or anything similar is based in lack, and thus duality.
Ultimately, what is taught in this practice, as it has come to me and as I teach others, is that WE are an embodied piece of consciousness of what we consider the gods, goddesses, angels, archangels, ascended masters, star beings… and it’s time we fully stepped into our OWN remembrance and power as such, WHILE we are incarnate in these perfect forms for the journey! It’s NOT that no one is “special”… it’s that ALL of us are! Yes, it’s far, far easier to give our power away, and a traditional way of hiding behind that power and self-responsibility is to fall into being “the messenger” for another face of the Divine because we find it easier and less scary. However, this perpetuation limits us, allows us to perpetuate even other levels of ego in the Universe (yes, even those who present themselves as the face of enlightened beings), it can prevent us from coming to full realization… and pushing others to do the same. When we focus on our own Divine access and help others to do the same, then we all win, together… we all can recognize the Divinity in ourselves and others. The more we all access Divine knowledge ourselves, to bring it into our own understanding, without several levels of filtration before it comes to us from the outside… then we will all progress exponentially faster and far more easily!
So, is channeling “bad”? Are messages “bad”? NO… nothing is bad (that’s a duality/separation-based perception)… it is only what it teaches/helps us to remember. I tell others that first and foremost, before becoming comfortable with accessing such information, most important is to create the habit of a fundamental connection with your own Higher Self… so you can ask, “Is this MY truth? Is this highest and best for ME?” This is actually pretty easy, with a little effort (and something that is taught in the Trinity classes). It’s a REALLY core habit for us to break the habit of letting someone else tell us what THEY think is highest and best for us!
There are an innumerable Truths in the Universe, specific to perception. If you are channeling and sharing your information, always be aware to share “It is my understanding that…” or “For you to consider…” What you perceive as Truth might not necessarily be so for someone else… AND likewise for other faces/voices of the Divine (including ALL individualized beings AND collectives), as you receive its remembrance.
There’s far more to this topic, but I’m spent with all of these words!!! So, sending it to you in a wave of understanding. See you “out there”!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression