Posted by: Colleen Kendrick | on October 3, 2018
Have you ever considered if the universe is delivering exactly what you’re asking for but you’re not recognizing it? What if it is delivering exactly what you asked for, right now?
This isn’t about the “law of attraction”.
This is about …. What if the universe is delivering everything you want, or the way to get there, and you don’t accept it because it doesn’t look the way you expected?
I’ve been having a number of discussions lately about just this concept referencing the modern parable about the man who dies, ends up at the pearly gates, and asks St. Peter why he wasn’t saved. As it goes:
There is widespread flooding going on. A man dies after going all the way up to his roof during the rains, and he drowns. He ends up at the pearly gates and asks St. Peter, “Why, why wasn’t I saved? I asked over and over for help, and none came.”
St. Peter responds with, “You were sent help, you didn’t accept any of it. When the rains first started, we sent you a rowboat; but you turned it away. As the waters continued to rise, we sent you a motorboat, and you also turned it away. Finally, when you were on the roof, and there was one last chance to save you, you turned away the helicopter we sent. Each time you said that God would save you. My child, it was God who sent you the rowboat, the motorboat, and then the helicopter.”
There have been numerous times in my life when I’ve been waiting and looking for the rowboat, the motorboat, and even the helicopter …. and I missed the lovely sail boat sent my way.
I’ve been a student of life as long as I can remember. I’ve heard the concepts of “plan plans, not outcomes” and “pry your fingers off the steering wheel of life.” I haven’t really gotten it until just recently.
I found myself once again asking for direction to my path in life as well as support to a thriving life, including both health and financial. Within 24 to 36 hours I got my answer, yet it didn’t look like I expected. I wanted a few signs; I got them. I mean … I REALLY GOT SIGNS WHICH WERE VERY CLEAR as they were signs that are meaningful and distinct to me. ROTFL, I still was a bit questioning.
FINALLY …. click went the light and I now see the sailboat!
What I most love about all of this is that I have come to a place in life where I thought I was trusting as life unfolds, except it seems when it doesn’t look like I expected. If I’m kicking and screaming and upset, that is not living in the present, seeing and accepting the gifts which are being offered to me all along my path. This is now the graduate level course of life ….
Am willing to trust, am willing to live in faith …. even when things come to me in different ways than I thought? Can I have inner peace when I’m being challenged outside of my comfort zone? Can I trust when life is feeling unfamiliar? Will I allow myself the pleasures of trust, ease, and inner peace?
So, am I ready to see my sailboat? I’ve found I’m ready when I’m ready, no sooner.
Yep, not only am I ready for the sailboat, I am ready to let my dreams set sail. I am now on the sailboat life sent me …. feeling the wind and the mist from the waves as they embrace my body.
We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
~ Joseph Campbell
Anyone else? Who’s ready and willing to come sailing with me?
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on August 1, 2018
Creating what you want in the day-to-day goes by many names, a few are manifesting, law of attraction, and my favorite, end point creation. This name says it all. Create what your intended final outcome is and leave the details to the universe. After all, who cares how it happens, just that it happens?!
Knowing how this works, I learned, is a far cry from actually doing it. I decided to dedicate one day to creating by seeing things done. And what I found was there is so much more creating going on than I ever imagined and I was so focused on the process of doing something that I never really put my attention on what I wanted done.
My day started with a reminder that I needed to write this blog. I had begun writing on a variety of unsatisfactory subjects but today my answer was, yes I will get it written by seeing it done! I followed that up with the simple task of feeding the dogs. I put down the two bowls and immediately began the thought process of how to get my picky dog, Charlie, to actually eat his food without coaxing or the other dog eating it first. It was automatic. I stopped and decided to simply see it done. Charlie has eaten his breakfast. And I left it alone. I returned to the room to find two dogs licking empty, respective bowls. Next, I trusted that a full, heavy and open can of paint could be lifted easily and neatly by seeing it sitting on a counter without any spills or painful lifting. I am not saying I had to take no action to move the paint can, but I trusted that I could do it with little effort on my part instead of bracing for the weight and paying close attention to not spilling. It was almost effortless.
Today’s biggest celebration was seeing my daughter’s college account ready for registration. My fears kept wanting to creep in and create worry about the process of how to get it accomplished in time for her to register and attend classes this fall. I focused daily on just seeing it done. The screens will display “no holds”. Everyone is happy to make this their priority too. The steps I needed to take would be clearly explained and easy to follow. And today was that day where everything flowed and fell into place. It is done. Everything is done as I pictured it. It was so much easier and more pleasant to focus on what I wanted instead of my fears and the attempt to control the process.
It’s funny how I had reserved my end point creation for big creations, like trips or money or safe travels. And allowed my days to be stuffed with creations left up to cumbersome processes and habits. Needless to say, I created an awesome day by seeing things done.
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on May 14, 2018
I could have titled this post “Be Careful What You Wish For,” but as you will see, I think “New Opportunities” is more fitting. It all started with the HGTV Dream Home giveaway a few years ago. If you aren’t familiar with this particular giveaway, it’s where HGTV selects a parcel of land in a town and builds what they consider to be a dream home. They, along with their partners, take care of everything from building the home to decorating it. They even include a car (the model varies depending on the partner donating it) and a fairly hefty amount of cash, which presumably is needed in order to afford the taxes and insurance unless you yourself are also flush with cash and can afford to have fun instead with the HGTV monies. But I digress…
That particular year HGTV selected a parcel of land in my town. To say that I was excited is an understatement. I researched the site – which was no easy feat since the location was brand new and hadn’t been included on any maps yet – drove past the area, followed the building process online through their photo montage, and sent lots and lots of energy out into the universe for that to become my new home. I faithfully entered the contest every day, and when I came across a special occasion card with a flashily written “Congratulations On Your New Home” on the front of it, I thought it was serendipity. I purchased the card and set it on a table by my front door where I would be sure to see it every day. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a visual reminder too!!!
Perhaps by now you see where this is going… As it turns out, I did not win the dream home. I, along with millions of other entrants, was crushed. I thought that for sure since I lived in the area and had sent out so much positive energy surrounding this house, that the universe should help me win it. Apparently the universe had other plans.
I largely forgot about the “New Home” card. It remained on my table by the front door. Every once in a while I would glance at it when I walked out the door, or when I was sitting in my living room. I’m not sure that I thought anything about it really other than the fact that it didn’t hurt to leave it there because I couldn’t figure out where else to put it. As it turns out, this bright and happy card has continued to work on my subconscious and on the energy I have sent out to the universe, for a little while ago I found out that my residence is being sold and that I would need to move.
I’ll be honest and tell you that this has been a struggle for me. I am going from a place where I lived for almost 14 years and has ample room, to one that is approximately 1/3 the size. As you might imagine, in almost 14 years I have managed to accumulate a significant amount of “stuff.“ As you might also imagine, having to go through said “stuff“ and determine which things will fit in the new residence and which other things will need to be either sold or donated, is a daunting task. It is not one I have been happy about doing. Nevertheless, bit by bit I’ve been addressing these issues and getting it done. I’m by no means anywhere close to being finished, but I do see the positive side of this move. True, it was not what I had wanted originally, and it is not what I would’ve chosen on my own necessarily, but it does have its benefits and is, I’m sure, exactly what I needed. I’ve come to realize that I needed a complete paradigm shift and that this was the best way to achieve it. It has forced me to take a deep hard look at my possessions and at myself, and to determine what no longer works for me. In short, although it didn’t seem like it at first, I have been given a gift. I have an opportunity to represent myself; myself as I now am and who I want to be instead of the person I once was. I have to say that it feels great. There still some bumps in the road and a lot of work ahead, but I feel positive about the experience now and grateful for it. So, although I didn’t get what I originally wanted, the universe was listening and I did ultimately get what I needed in order to move forward. And I have to say that as far as moving goes, this one has fallen into place fairly well. So my advice to you is this: The next time you encounter something unexpected or unwanted in your life try to see what gifts it might also bring with it. I realize that not every situation has a bright side to it, but many do if we are only open to the message. I heard mine loud and clear. May the same also happen for you!
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on May 3, 2018
I am keenly aware that the dream is collapsing. The walls are crumbling down. All the energies that once held the dream together are now in disarray and reconstruction. I feel it means a realigning of sorts, after a period of chaos. At one time, I was afraid of the dream collapsing, and now I am now in complete acceptance. It is an unstoppable force. This is how it must be. And it’s a BEAUTIFUL reformation. I am free. You are free. The dream is free. The energy that once held all of this as prisoner is free. I feel the momentum growing and I often ask myself, “Who am I?” “Who are you?” You may be asking yourself the same questions. The old world is no more. The false contructs are no more. The former identities are no more. There is a new world cycle and it thrives on a new vibration—one of love and liberation. The heart is ALIVE and FREE. This is what we’ve been waiting for! As exhilarating as it is, it can still leave a feeling of emptiness. Attachments are gone. Questions pop up in my consciousness: “What does this mean to me NOW?” “Who am I NOW?” If I’m not the Sandy that I’ve always known, who am I? Sometimes it feels like I’m in an expanse of the void. I feel nothing at all and I’m attached to nothing at all. Yet I know I am everything. As I live in the moment, I am reminded that it’s Okay. All that matters is the NOW. Trusting that we have all we need in each moment and that we don’t need to have all the answers, is important. We don’t need to know who we are now because it will come together at the perfect moment. As we create our new reality, we are creating our new identity. Our authentic selves unfold naturally. All we need to do now is to allow the walls to fall down and allow the detachment to continue. Then we must follow our bliss. TRUST that a new story is unfolding! Trust oneself, because we ARE the guidance. As the dream collapses, it appears like there’s nothing of substance left, and that’s what causes the feeling of void. It can be very uncomfortable at first, however, the void is where we create. As the dream collapses, remembrance begins to unfold. As remembrance unfolds, we live the *MAGIC.*
Lately, I’ve been having a challenging time coming up with the words to describe my feelings–I feel like I’m floating in a sweep of nothing. It feels like a void, and at times, I feel like there is no purpose left for me here. The world feels so different, yet it looks the same. How do you describe it? For me, there’s this sense of nothingness and yet a sense of wholeness at the same time. A perception that it contains nothing, yet it contains everything. I am initially bewildered by my lack of description, yet I have peace that all is well. I often visit my local park to feel more connected to the whole. Whenever I go, I feel alive inside. It’s truly a magical park and I am reminded each time I go that I AM living the magic. (Good) things come easily and frequently, so that certainly wouldn’t be living “nothingness,” would it? If I give myself a moment, I am reminded of who I am and I how connected I am to the wholeness at all times, with or without this park. The wholeness in this park is connected to even more wholeness beyond itself. It is connected to worlds and universes that transcend human understanding. It contains vision that amplifies imagination. I have seen and felt this with my own senses.
Today, I visited my beautiful park to feel that connection that I love to feel there. A story came to my mind and it felt good to my heart, so I’m going to share it with you. It represents some of the things I have been feeling and unable to describe. See how it makes you feel. Does it open up a piece of remembrance? The story goes something like this….
As I am walking in my wondrous park I am in awe of my beautiful surroundings. I feel a sense of being lost, even though my senses see and feel all sorts of wonderful things. I feel connected, yet alone. I feel the nourishment of the earth, the healing waters, the warmth of the sun, and the infinity of the sky. I hear a call in the distance and it speaks through the park presence. “Who are you?” it says. It beckons in the wind, a whisper so soft and clear. “I do not know” I answer back. “I am everything and nothing.”
I take a step forward on the mighty earth and I sense the ground moving beneath me. I sense the support and foundation even while moving. A dazzling snake slithers in front of me. “Who are you?” it asks. “I do not know,” I answer. “I am everything and nothing.” The snake answers, “You are everything. You are transformation and pure life force energy. You own the earth and you have great power over it. Now go forth without fear and regret. Be a creative force. As you live in the now, you become the future.” I thanked the snake and took a moment to process.
I continue to walk upon the earth until I reach a great lake. I stare at its sparkling waters and rolling waves. A swan swoops down and lands before me. “Who are you?” it asks. “I do not know,” I answer. “I am everything and nothing.” “You are everything. You are fluidity, grace, and beauty. Feel your emotions and trust your intuition. Dance in the flow of dream and desire. You are a Flow-er of Energy. As you live in the now, you become the future.” I thanked the swan and took a moment to process.
I depart from the great lake and turn around to look at the mountain. I stare at its majesty and awe. From out of nowhere, a huge phoenix descends upon the rock in front of me. It has an exalted presence that transcends the earth. “Who are you?” it asks. “I do not know,” I answer. “I am everything and nothing.” “You are everything!” says the phoenix. “You are strong and fierce and bold. You are a vital, transmutable force. Rise up from the ashes and feel your power. Light your fire and show the way. As you live in the now, you become the future.” I thanked the phoenix and took a moment to process.
I proceed up the mountain and ascend to its highest point. I become one with the air, one with lightness and infinity. At that moment, a shiny blackbird sweeps down and lands on my shoulder. Its radiance of truth almost blinds me. “Who are you?” it says. “I do not know,” I answer. “I am everything and nothing.” “You are everything,” says the blackbird. “You are mystery and magic and secrets unknown. Your perception penetrates the depths of the ages. Rise to the higher realms and live your purest potential. Love will lead the way. As you live in the now, you become the future.” I thanked the blackbird and took a moment to process.
As I allow the integration of these truths to assimilate into wholeness, I descend upon the mountain and nest in the valley. Just then a striking blue dragon appears from the clouds. It lands gracefully and elegantly. It’s a keeper of alchemical energies. The dragon says to me, “I have been searching for you through a thousand worlds and ten thousand lifetimes. I have found you. I am in awe. You are the Master of all time. You are Master of the earth and all the planets. You are Master of the elements and crystalline light. You are Master of the Universe and the Multiverse. You are Infinity; you are the Expansion. There is nothing you cannot do. You are CREATOR of all. “Now, go forth and use your Creative Force Energy! It’s the essence of your being! The path is crystal clear. Nothing is in your way. No obstacles, no limits. CREATE, CREATE, CREATE. YOU are the Living MAGIC.”
This is my understanding. Dream is Collapsing, Remembrance is Unfolding. As we allow everything to assimilate into wholeness (without fear or judgment), we come ALIVE. There’s nothing we need to hold onto; let it flow out and away. It’s a beautiful unfolding. WE are the masters of the Universe/Multiverse. WE are the LIVING MAGIC. No holding back, GO CREATE!!!
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner