Posted by: Angela Coulter | on December 7, 2018
There’s so much changing, so rapidly. We’re evolving at speeds beyond thought, and it can be breathless at times! More and more, we’re being called from Higher Consciousness (whatever one wants to call it) to step into our full Divine potential.
It’s overwhelming to many, and the ego often shies away from it, especially when we first glimpse the totality of our potential, of the huge shoes we’ve set out for ourselves in these times… to help us take huge leaps.
Why would we do it any other way?
Except, in general (with the exception of an infamous few), we’re not used to stretching ourselves and living to our potential. We’re used to – and have become accustomed to – “good enough.”
What’s “good enough”?
That’s different for each individual. In general, “good enough” implies that we have to strive to attain a sense of comfort that isn’t emergent. It comes from a sense of lack; that we are deficient, imperfect, and have to get something or create something outside of us to be “comfortable” (or happy).
For some, it’s being able to “pay the bills.” For others, it’s having someone present with them at home so they won’t be alone. And for yet others… it’s just coasting through life without anything major happening. No “bumps in the road.”
I always say that “being comfortable” is one of the biggest detriments to spiritual (and all kinds of) growth, because the ego will do everything it can to stay in that box of comfortable once it gets there, believing that if one leaves that box, the unknown is scarier than the known.
Yet, the Higher Self is calling… because there’s far more, and at some level, we know it.
It’s time to claim our natural state, which is the realization of our potential, in pure, ecstatic bliss. Living in a place where the heart feels like it’s going to explode from love in every minute, for the Self and for everything around us… because it’s all a reflection of the Self. Loving everything we do, everyone we see, completely and unconditionally in every moment to help hold a higher vibration of the planet as it shifts completely into a new realm.
We’re so unused to that that the ego finds allowing this, full throttle, as extremely uncomfortable for many reasons.
On the day I took the picture above, I was staying briefly with my daughter in Wilmington, NC (she’s in college there), before we headed back home for Thanksgiving. And, whenever I’m there and the sky is somewhat clear, I head to the beach 15 minutes away to watch the sunrise.
With almost every individual I’d spoken that week – client, student, friend, etc. – this discussion had come up. Remembrance and glimpses of potential, and one’s “purpose.” In almost every situation, instead of jumping for joy, the individual would become overwhelmed, come to me, and say, “Why me? Who am I to do that?”
While I sat on the beach, meditating in the beauty, the perfection, of my surroundings, I pondered on that. It felt very familiar, and reminded me of when I first had what I deem my “Grand Awakening” in 2009; I’d had some visions, had been told by guides/guidance… and I felt more than overhwhelmed.
“Why me?” I remembered asking. “Who am I to do that?”
Then the rapid progression of Remembrance, more and more, being pushed to jump off the proverbial cliff, and doing so by going into this business, committing my life to this spiritual work, giving up another perfectly fine business in another field that had become quite profitable… and comfortable.
Not even a year after I committed to this calling, this business, full time… I was gifted with the download of Remembrance that brought in the practice of Trinity Energy Progression. As I felt it, knew it, Remembered it, and felt it to be far, far more powerful than any of the practices in which I’d previously been trained… guidance was strong, loud, and clear: Teach this. Spread it. It wil help others to exponentially accelerate their Awakening and Remembrance process. And the guideline was very clear: To begin teaching it within a few months from when this came in to me.
Again, I asked, “Why me? Who am I to do this?” The ego was screaming. “After only doing this full time for less than a year? What will others think? How can I have credibility when I’ve only been doing this for a year?”
The Voice of the Higher Self said, DO IT.
I asked again, “Who am I to do this?”
This time, I heard in reply, “Who are you NOT to?”
So I did. The pull was too immense; everything lined up to support me doing it.
And thus began the practice of Trinity Energy Progression, in January of 2012… and it’s done nothing but blossom into itself. It’s helped me blossom into me… But that’s not what this is about.
Recently, this year, I’ve been guided that it’s time for “what’s next”… to go even further, that I’ve only done a portion of what I’ve committed to do in this life thus far, and I can feel the urgency of this “next step.” This time, I mostly accept, because I know better, and I trust that voice egging me forward far more than I did at first. (I also know that if I don’t listen, it will get louder and louder again, until there’s nothing else I can hear!)
No complacency allowed! LOL Though I will admit, there’s been a slight – very slight – bit of hesitation and resistance.
Since I have so many around me who are asking that question: “Why me? Who am I to…” loud and clear… obviously there was a piece of it still under the surface in some hidden crevice of mine, so that others had to reflect it back to me in this way. I pondered this as I sat on the beach this brisk, beautiful November morning.
I breathed deeply, closed my eyes, and expanded my energy out, as one with the sand, one with the ocean, the sky, the sun. These moments… are pure bliss.
As I flowed with the ocean, the breeze, traveled like light, solidified as the sand… I heard all of the pieces, all of us One as the Divine Consciousness of which we are a part.
Who would the piece of sand be to NOT be a piece of sand, as it formed itself in this reality in the whole of things, and reach its potential as it embodied itself? If it didn’t with the other facets of Divine that have chosen such form, there would be no beach.
Who would the drop of water be to NOT be a drop of water that has formed through constant alchemy in the perfectly interconnected ecosystem of the multidimensional Earth be to not fulfill it’s intended purpose, to be one of many drops that make up the ocean, that nourishes so much and so many?
Who would the atoms be to NOT be the atoms that create the energy of the sun in the perfect formation they’re in to create the constant furnace that heats this planet and the others in the solar system?
From the whole of the Multiverse… there is no “NOT”; the perception of “NOT” is an illusion created in the illusion of separation. So, in that perspective…
Who are any of us to NOT be the full potential of the Divine embodied in the note we’ve created as ourselves to play out and complete this amazing, Multiversal symphony? That’s all of what we are; anything that holds us back from being that full note are all ego-based limitations (fear, anxiety, anger, regret, etc., etc.) that are in the perception of separation. When we let go of these limitations, we are able to embrace the full potential of our Divine Self… because then that’s all we know how to be.
It was at the beach that morning that I let go yet again – to the water, the sun, the sky, and the land… and finally embraced the potential of what’s next for me, with gratitude, joy, and piece.
Because, after all, who am I NOT to?
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Colleen Kendrick | on November 12, 2018
A friend recently challenged me to do 30 days of Facebook Live videos to embrace my intense fear of talking live on camera. I have often watched so many others make it look so very easy with their confidence and perfect flow and I thought, I wish I could actually do that! However, once I started to think about it, I was overcome with so much fear and doubt that I would quickly shut it down and tell myself, no way you’ll ever do that! That damn snarky voice in my head; sometimes, I just want to give it a good ole punch and knock it out! So with this challenge, I quickly accepted it before I could freak and react to what I had just agreed to do. My friend who challenged me offered to do a test run of us together on Facebook Live to show me the way. I was extremely nervous and felt completely shut down – well I may have shown up for about 20 seconds, but hey – it’s a start!
I had decided if I was going to do this live challenge that I wanted to do my best to give a positive message….so it began. It’s interesting because as an empath I felt like I could feel everyone’s judgments and I could hear some of the chatter going on around me. Although most people never actually had the courage to confront me in person, that’s okay because what I learned from it was that those judgments were about them and not me. I had my own lessons to learn from this amazing experience which I’ll come back to in a moment.
Some of you know that I love taking photos and will often jump in smiling at the sight of any camera but that’s not the case when it comes to live video. Somewhere my mind and I had created Facebook Live to be this huge mountain of fear so I would now have a large mountain to climb! While I never fully lost my fear from doing live videos for 30 days, they got a little easier. The mountain wasn’t quite as big as I had created in my mind.
Striving to be authentic with my daily message, I asked for divine guidance to lead me and come through me while letting go of any fear or attachment. However, sometimes I was clueless about my daily ramble and I could feel fear rising, so I simply sent it love. It was all crazy and perfect as I discovered many new tribe members with this experience and may have lost a few folks who just didn’t quite understand. Also my belief and trust in myself grew, because I said, “Yes I Can” do this and came from a place of love, allowing love to win over fear.
I’ve always felt that a simple smile to a stranger could potentially change that person whether for a moment, a day or a lifetime. Therefore, I thought if I delivered a positive message with a smile thrown in, heck maybe I’ll reach more than one soul who needs a little lift! I discovered that it actually helped many and brightened their days. So many lovely people reached out to me with support, encouragement, gratitude and requests to keep going because they needed me. Wow! What an amazing feeling of love and how humbling to truly know that I had made an impact by just being me and doing this silly little challenge!
I am grateful for all the love and support from family and friends and to the Universe for always having my back. I offer even more gratitude to all the judgment and chatter that came from those who didn’t quite understand as they taught me the most about myself! All in all, this 30 day challenge taught me more than I can ever write in this blog. Here are a few of my favorite lessons: I completed all 30 days! I showed up and did my best. I can truly laugh at myself. I survived. I thrived. I shined. I now choose to freely Embrace Me! No turning back now, as I am forever changed due to this experience! So, I now wonder, what’s next? Shout out of many thanks to my friend Brittany for challenging me! Love to you all!
Trinity Energy Progression Instructor/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on September 25, 2018
- In 1988, I listened to the voice that told me to up and LEAVE my home town area on Long Island, NY – where I’d grown up – to move 3.5 hours away, where I literally knew 2 people (and they were my roommates). Yet, that began a 9-year part of my journey that was a pivotal, productive, nourishing part of my life.
- In 1996, my husband was out to sea in the USN out of Virginia, while I had remained in upstate New York. As I had a great job with solid pay and benefits – and I was in the middle of pregnancy with our first child – “the plan” was that he would get out of the military in August, join me again in upstate New York, and we would start our non-military life together up there. However, that spring, an urging began for me to up and leave, and move south… because if I stayed, I had visions of getting transferred to someplace I didn’t want to be. I did so, willing to give up my job, my circle of friends, and take a flying leap off a cliff without knowing what was beyond that. Yet, it all panned out, perfectly…and, by the way, the visions turned out to be true: Had I stayed at the job, I would’ve been transferred or let go the following year!
- In 2006, I listened to guidance over the mind and completely changed direction in my career… when I’d had 17 years of experience in corporate that had brought me to the amazing title and paycheck I’d THOUGHT I’d wanted. I wasn’t fired, laid off, or limited in my job… but the voice was loud to GET OUT. Doing this cut my household income by 2/3 at the time, with two children in middle and elementary school. But I left, anyway… because it was time for me to get on with what’s next. This was one of the biggest leaps of faith I’d ever made!
- In 2010, I began to have clear and strong guidance that doing this magic is what I came here to live, to do. At the time, I had a pretty successful, growing marketing/communications consulting business with small and medium businesses (I even had part-time help). Because I had lost a significant amount of money in my previous business right out of corporate – which had been a commercial organic herb nursery – My MIND told me, “No, this is what I enjoy, this is what I came here to do, this is how I can (and was) making money.” But really… it was what I was comfortable doing… and it felt good to have money consistently coming in after the challenges with the nursery. The part I really loved – tapping into the business owner’s heart and passion with them to allow that flourishing to happen – was a precursor to doing what I do today. Yet, the mind said, “I can’t make a living doing this…” “I don’t know how to do this…” and other things like “Others will think of me as a freak/quack/_________”This guidance… I fought.The longer I fought it and decided to proceed with my consulting business, the harder it became to finish projects, to get started on them. I had one bizarre occurrence after another that would disintegrate any project timelines. The Multiverse/Higher Self was literally putting up one brick wall after another. So, there were no projects getting done – and thus, I wasn’t getting paid. And no new ones starting. Stalemate. So, I finally yelled, “UNCLE!” and wrote a public letter to my clients on Facebook (talk about leaping out of my comfort zone at the time) to let them know what was going on… and that once I finished the projects I’d started, I would be dedicating myself to shifting over to this line of work. It was the hardest thing I’d done… because the ego had resisted and convinced me of so much that was ultimately based in fear.
- Everything seems to be going wrong, no matter how hard one works at correcting it;
- One road block in one’s life comes up after another, with increasing frequency;
- There are consistent financial limitations (“never enough money”);
- One’s biggest fears begin to manifest;
- Often, some sort of addictive behavior (which is a distraction) becomes more prominent in the individual’s reality. Alcohol, drugs (including marijuana), shopping, eating, or even tending more (or obsessively) to housework or children… the list is endless, but it’s something that’s more of an escape or excuse than acceptance and focus.
I know the next question is, “How do I change this?” Here are some things with which to start:
- MEDITATE. Every day (and sometimes twice!). The more one clears the mind, the more one allows the knowledge of the higher consciousness to come in, in every moment.
- COMMIT TO ALIGNMENT AND ALLOWANCE. A simple intention is to do whatever’s to be done so you exist/vibrate in this truth: “I am fully, holographically, Multiversally aligned and centered. I trust this alignment, and I allow and accept all possibilities to allow this to happen with flow, ease, synchronicity, love, __________________ (anything you’d like to add, including prosperity).”
- INVITE CHANGE INTO CONSCIOUSNESS. Do this exercise after meditation: Sit with a pen and paper; write down, “What if I COULD do this/anything? What would I do? How could this come into existence? What would that look like?” OR “What if I allowed this to change? What would it look like?” Clear your mind… and start writing. NO BUTS ALLOWED!
- MAKE A CHANGE. Just one. Start with this one thing, do something DIFFERENTLY… maybe in a completely different direction than you’ve taken before. Something that will make a difference. And let go; see where it goes.
The longer the message of the Higher Self is ignored, the more intense the personal situation becomes… and today, it’s often quite explosive! Change is inevitable and constant now… the choice is, crash and burn, or flow with it and see where the current takes us in trust and love.
I’m currently helping quite a number of others shift into a much more flowing (and enjoyable) state of change! Trinity Energy Progression is a practice that REALLY supports huge transformation, even to a point of being instantaneous. It helps one to keep up with the flow in higher consciousness in the way the individual chooses. I have SO MUCH gratitude for having lived this, for listening to guidance even when it didn’t make “logical sense” (and even before I would consciously acknowledge it as guidance)… because it eventually led me to the point of allowing this practice to come in intuitively from Higher Consciousness to share with others in support of our collective evolution. Did I know consciously this was what was coming? No… but through every step of the way, every “course correction” my higher consciousness pushed along. I eventually navigated here, and am continuing to do so, with more and more flow and change, expansion joy and fun, love, health and prosperity on this magic carpet ride! I’m here to assure and encourage you that you can, too… starting today. Who knows where the path will lead? Let the spirit lead that way… that’s part of the fun!
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on August 1, 2018
Creating what you want in the day-to-day goes by many names, a few are manifesting, law of attraction, and my favorite, end point creation. This name says it all. Create what your intended final outcome is and leave the details to the universe. After all, who cares how it happens, just that it happens?!
Knowing how this works, I learned, is a far cry from actually doing it. I decided to dedicate one day to creating by seeing things done. And what I found was there is so much more creating going on than I ever imagined and I was so focused on the process of doing something that I never really put my attention on what I wanted done.
My day started with a reminder that I needed to write this blog. I had begun writing on a variety of unsatisfactory subjects but today my answer was, yes I will get it written by seeing it done! I followed that up with the simple task of feeding the dogs. I put down the two bowls and immediately began the thought process of how to get my picky dog, Charlie, to actually eat his food without coaxing or the other dog eating it first. It was automatic. I stopped and decided to simply see it done. Charlie has eaten his breakfast. And I left it alone. I returned to the room to find two dogs licking empty, respective bowls. Next, I trusted that a full, heavy and open can of paint could be lifted easily and neatly by seeing it sitting on a counter without any spills or painful lifting. I am not saying I had to take no action to move the paint can, but I trusted that I could do it with little effort on my part instead of bracing for the weight and paying close attention to not spilling. It was almost effortless.
Today’s biggest celebration was seeing my daughter’s college account ready for registration. My fears kept wanting to creep in and create worry about the process of how to get it accomplished in time for her to register and attend classes this fall. I focused daily on just seeing it done. The screens will display “no holds”. Everyone is happy to make this their priority too. The steps I needed to take would be clearly explained and easy to follow. And today was that day where everything flowed and fell into place. It is done. Everything is done as I pictured it. It was so much easier and more pleasant to focus on what I wanted instead of my fears and the attempt to control the process.
It’s funny how I had reserved my end point creation for big creations, like trips or money or safe travels. And allowed my days to be stuffed with creations left up to cumbersome processes and habits. Needless to say, I created an awesome day by seeing things done.
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
Posted by: Angela Coulter | on May 14, 2018
I could have titled this post “Be Careful What You Wish For,” but as you will see, I think “New Opportunities” is more fitting. It all started with the HGTV Dream Home giveaway a few years ago. If you aren’t familiar with this particular giveaway, it’s where HGTV selects a parcel of land in a town and builds what they consider to be a dream home. They, along with their partners, take care of everything from building the home to decorating it. They even include a car (the model varies depending on the partner donating it) and a fairly hefty amount of cash, which presumably is needed in order to afford the taxes and insurance unless you yourself are also flush with cash and can afford to have fun instead with the HGTV monies. But I digress…
That particular year HGTV selected a parcel of land in my town. To say that I was excited is an understatement. I researched the site – which was no easy feat since the location was brand new and hadn’t been included on any maps yet – drove past the area, followed the building process online through their photo montage, and sent lots and lots of energy out into the universe for that to become my new home. I faithfully entered the contest every day, and when I came across a special occasion card with a flashily written “Congratulations On Your New Home” on the front of it, I thought it was serendipity. I purchased the card and set it on a table by my front door where I would be sure to see it every day. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to have a visual reminder too!!!
Perhaps by now you see where this is going… As it turns out, I did not win the dream home. I, along with millions of other entrants, was crushed. I thought that for sure since I lived in the area and had sent out so much positive energy surrounding this house, that the universe should help me win it. Apparently the universe had other plans.
I largely forgot about the “New Home” card. It remained on my table by the front door. Every once in a while I would glance at it when I walked out the door, or when I was sitting in my living room. I’m not sure that I thought anything about it really other than the fact that it didn’t hurt to leave it there because I couldn’t figure out where else to put it. As it turns out, this bright and happy card has continued to work on my subconscious and on the energy I have sent out to the universe, for a little while ago I found out that my residence is being sold and that I would need to move.
I’ll be honest and tell you that this has been a struggle for me. I am going from a place where I lived for almost 14 years and has ample room, to one that is approximately 1/3 the size. As you might imagine, in almost 14 years I have managed to accumulate a significant amount of “stuff.“ As you might also imagine, having to go through said “stuff“ and determine which things will fit in the new residence and which other things will need to be either sold or donated, is a daunting task. It is not one I have been happy about doing. Nevertheless, bit by bit I’ve been addressing these issues and getting it done. I’m by no means anywhere close to being finished, but I do see the positive side of this move. True, it was not what I had wanted originally, and it is not what I would’ve chosen on my own necessarily, but it does have its benefits and is, I’m sure, exactly what I needed. I’ve come to realize that I needed a complete paradigm shift and that this was the best way to achieve it. It has forced me to take a deep hard look at my possessions and at myself, and to determine what no longer works for me. In short, although it didn’t seem like it at first, I have been given a gift. I have an opportunity to represent myself; myself as I now am and who I want to be instead of the person I once was. I have to say that it feels great. There still some bumps in the road and a lot of work ahead, but I feel positive about the experience now and grateful for it. So, although I didn’t get what I originally wanted, the universe was listening and I did ultimately get what I needed in order to move forward. And I have to say that as far as moving goes, this one has fallen into place fairly well. So my advice to you is this: The next time you encounter something unexpected or unwanted in your life try to see what gifts it might also bring with it. I realize that not every situation has a bright side to it, but many do if we are only open to the message. I heard mine loud and clear. May the same also happen for you!