Though I know time is completely an illusion of measurement, there are some things it assists in giving us opportunity for perspective. As the marker we call 2017 comes to a close, BEFORE I look forward into 2018 – as many are already doing – I choose to be present in this moment – this day – and sit in reflection, love, and gratitude for all that has transpired and shifted throughout this past cycle around the sun (and PHEW, there’s been a LOT!), which has brought me to this place, in this moment.
I know what MANY might say in reading this: “WHAT?! Are you KIDDING ME? Gratitude for 2017? This year was HORRIBLE, because. __________…” (fill in the blank).
However, it’s all about how we perceive it. As I see it, it’s not just energetic closure; it’s completion and complete presence in THIS moment… this PERFECT moment, in whatever way.
So, here are my personal reflections that came through in meditation this morning that I am now sharing with you…
I am hugely blessed and eternally grateful for the following from 2017:
- that we, collectively and individually, have finally come to a crucial point of realization, of self-awareness, in bringing up so much of our previously hidden and repressed darkness to the surface for all to see, recognize, and begin to DO something about its resolution;
- that I am where I am, at this point… and that I’m placed perfectly and ready, willing, and able to be in full Remembrance (and thus, help others to do the same), even when it’s uncomfortable to the ego;
- that the Multiverse and all within provide such full resources and support (including money) so easily and enjoyably to do so and “to proceed”;
- for all those with whom my path has crossed in any way, knowing it all assists in “what’s next”;
- for all of those with whom I share a beautiful, high vibration relationship of love, acceptance, authenticity, and adventuring forward together;
- for all facets of the Divine – ME – that/who have been assisting and supporting the progression of my journey “from behind the scenes” (and not so much behind the scenes, too);
- for showing up 100% and allowing the Multiverse to take care of 100% of the details to support that, synchronistically, easily, prosperously, and enjoyably;
- for the magnificent experiences I had in sharing an overlap in journeys with those furry family members who graduated out of the physical this year: our cat Athena (2001-2017), our cat Merlin ((2011-2017), and our dog Montana (~2001-2017). Beautiful, brilliant souls who provided just as much love and support in the physical as they did energetically;
- for the beautiful Divine beings in our NEW furry family that have joined us, Minerva (cat) and Obi-wan (cat), who quickly picked up the ball and have uniquely run with it in the wake of their predecessors;
- for all lessons completed – both the fun/enjoyable and the uncomfortable through higher guidance and yes, the ego, too;
- for such a strong, clear connection with higher guidance (even in the moments when I didn’t THINK this was so LOL);
- for those with whom I have parted ways at the present moment for whatever reason, knowing and trusting it’s all beautiful in the dances we dance, both together and apart, to fulfill our own journeys in 100% perfection… even when it doesn’t feel so in the moment;
- for all of the pleasant, fun, unexpected synchronicities that helped to remind me of the ongoing support I have;
- for all who have enlisted my aid – directly and/or indirectly – in whatever way to support their journey to self-empowerment and Divine awareness;
- for all of the many moments of pure joy, laughter (including laughing until I cry, of which there were many), and wonder for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for all of the moments of sadness, anger, and fear, for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for the amazing travel and experiences I’ve had and connections I’ve made;
- for the Remembrance that ALL is possible, that I am Divine, and that I create my entire experience;
- (actually,) for all Remembrance;
- for the increasing ability to see all in acceptance, individually and collectively, with the perspective of the much, much bigger picture;
- for my husband and (young adult) children, sharing in their love, and the continued opportunities we’ve had in growing where our journeys overlap;
- for my home, cars, belongings, and opportunity to appreciate all while simultaneously going through the lessons of being free from attachment.
In looking at all of this, it reminds me of how rich and full this very moment truly is; that regardless of the challenges that have come up, that there’s plenty to be grateful for – even in the challenges.
So, in deference to 2017 as a moment in “time,” because so many are cursing you… I choose instead to thank you, as a representative of all that for which I am thankful within me and my journey.
To all who read this, in the energy of this presence, can you do this? Can you take a few moments before midnight tonight to jot down all that you for which to be grateful… even if the ego has chosen to grumble about what’s been considered a “tough year,” if that’s the case… and take a little time to sit in that gratitude? Then, deem it complete and BE READY, in that place of love and gratitude, for every moment to come in this “next cycle” (there’s a LOT).
Much love and gratitude on the journey,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
One of the many ways that my Trinity Energy Progression practice has helped me change is how I experience my trips to the grocery store. I use to view these trips as another errand that I didn’t particularly enjoy. First, there would be the crowded parking lot, the initial glimpse of the extra time (I didn’t have) that this errand would take.The next indication was the dearth of carts, with only wobbly-wheeled ones left for navigating the crowded aisles of the store. But the produce was so colorful that I would feel a renewed sense of joy, only to find the avocados were as hard as rock and the store was out of organic spinach as well as my favorite coconut milk, while having a bountiful assortment of “healthy sweets” (chocolate-covered everything) and lots of really salty “healthy snacks” as an alternative for those with a sugar “addiction” like me. By the time I maneuvered around the store and made my way to the check-out line, I felt a combination of guilt, frustration, pride, and anticipation for what I had chosen to buy (or not buy) only to realize that I had left my “save the Earth” shopping bags in the car when I had finally found a parking place. Guilt completely overtook me as I knew I would not go back to my car to get them.
As I would approach the check-out lines, I would not be “feeling the love” for myself or for much of anything else while I was trying to quickly calculate which line would have the least wait time based on the number of people in line and the number of items in their carts, as well both the customers’ and cashiers’ commitment to take the check-out process “seriously.” And to determine who would do everything as quickly as humanly possible while I judged their success or lack thereof, especially when I more often than not chose the wrong/slowest line. Waiting in line was the most challenging part of the trip for me.
I was an undergraduate English major in college, so when I think about waiting, I often think about Samuel Beckett’s play “Waiting for Godot.” It is a play about two men waiting to meet Godot, who never comes. It always makes me think about how much time we can spend waiting for the future, or waiting for things that never happen. On another level, the play is about how time is part of our humanness, and how to make time matter while recognizing its fleeting nature. It is also about the paradox of time and how we can change our perception of the passing of time – how time “flies”and feels “time-less” when we are enjoying ourselves, and seems to “stop in its tracks” when we aren’t. Time “stopped in its tracks” for me at the grocery store.
In one of Eckart Tolle’s YouTube videos “Waiting with Presence,” he talks about how the old state of consciousness is waiting for the next thing whereas the new state of consciousness is not really waiting, just being where you are and enjoying that. As I have come to understand in my Trinity practice, everything in the moment is just the way it is – perfect! I now see this stopping of time as often the result of the past and future “crowding out” the Now, whereas time “flying” and feeling “time-less” is the expansiveness of being in the NOW, fully being where you are in the moment.
The ongoing journey with my practice has changed my grocery shopping trips (among other things) into a journey in itself, as I gave up waiting as a state of mind. I now see waiting as an opportunity to be present, and think of waiting as a gift – the gift of time to be present and free of judgment. I also see waiting as a time to connect, not just within me as part of my own spiritual practice. In an interview with Ram Dass by Eliot Jay Rosen, he asked Ram Dass about doing your spiritual practice while waiting in line at the bank. Ram Dass replied:
“Exactly. But you’re not doing a spiritual practice that involves going away from waiting in line at the bank. What I used to do is wait in line and I’d do mantra or breathing. I’d go into my vipassana meditation. But now I’m interested in whether waiting in line at the bank can itself be the thing. I notice my impatience, notice the feeling in my feet as I am standing there, notice the different levels of reality of the people I’m looking at. Am I seeing a bank teller or am I seeing the Divine Mother as a bank teller? I allow myself to play with the moment more, still dealing with the stuff of the moment rather than going away.”
Going to the grocery store is no longer just a trip for me where I have to wait in line. I especially like Eckart Tolle’s suggested response to someone who apologizes about having kept them waiting: “That’s all right, I wasn’t waiting. I was just standing there enjoying myself – in joy in myself.” This is now my grocery store journey where I embrace the waiting without judgment, and experience love and gratitude for being connected in the moment, for this moment. I play with the moment. I rarely forget my “save the Earth” shopping bags, but when I do, I joyfully go back to my car for them!
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner
There has been much discussion of transcending the increasingly frenetic 3D, healing ourselves and the world, resolving the stories of this existence, etc. Recently, in the ethers, I got beyond all of these experiences to a level of pure BEing. I perceived my blissful opalescent Soul/Source Energy surrounded by soft clouds. This vision made me think of a poem I’d written at the time of my father’s passing.
The clouds stretch out
Shades of pale pink, yellow, and blue
Dust the surface of fluffy white,
Sunrise on the rest of your life.
A few unfinished details
Into the dazzling light.
No more struggles,
Futility and injustice.
Finally time to let go.
The false overlays now lifted,
Like veils of untruth,
Reveal what has always been
The overshadowed reality
At the core,
At last, set free to soar
Among the clouds.
Later that afternoon, I recognized the same opalescent colors and cloud-like imagery in my son’s ten-year-old watercolor painting. I’m continually “reminded” that awakening is a process of remembering what we already know at a deeper level. I consider these coincidences to be echoes of the soul, confirming an underlying truth we’re just now connecting to the larger reality.
The concept of the soul’s inherent, eternal magnificence waiting to BE re-embraced feels particularly timely. It’s comforting to understand the chaos around us as simply completing “a few unfinished details.” We can hold these low vibrational external situations in the Energy of BEing. In the midst of what may feel like increasingly dark hours, we can connect to this level of BEing, create the reality we choose, and soar in our own dazzling light.
Day turns to night, as the sun goes down
Stillness and silence, a retreat with no hurry
To rest, to take time, to stop, to recover
From everyday life, to give meaning, to rediscover
The important things in life, the people, the passion
What makes it worth living, the reason for laughter
So take the opportunity, or manifesting it is better
A vacation from sorrow, all thought and regret
For time to stand still, no harbor, no net.
I could sit for days, not talking at all
Taking time to reflect, to counter the negative
Absent from heartache, absent from worries
I must go within to reap the full benefits
To be quiet, to feel peaceful, no hurries.
I need to be still, my spirit it seems
Must I go to this extreme
Could it be different and how
To stay present in this moment
No longer to return, once gone
There’s no going back, no rewind, I must pause
To be still, to be silent
Mind, body, spirit.
Trinity Energy Progression Facilitator/Practitioner