Things are falling away. All things. Family, friends, connection to places and things. It’s so hard to believe sometimes, but here I am. This has at times made me feel so alone… but when I get past the habit of the reaction, freedom is all I feel! I have noticed that many of my emotional reactions are habitual and connected to specific recurrent events. They are the old self-imposed expectations under which I am still operating: the roles I cling to, the habitual ways of being and thinking am I used to. I realize that I no longer need to fall into those patterns. I can choose to do it differently. When I remember that there are no rules, that nothing has to be done “that way” again… the freedom overwhelms me! The freedom of being who we are with no boundaries! The freedom of choosing only the things that bring us to the awareness of Us! This is why so many things are falling away.
The more I become authentically Me, the more those people and things that/who don’t resonate move away. The more I become authentically Me, the more things that don’t resonate within me are shown to me. It feels like I keep bringing in more of Me, Remembering more of Me. The way I can describe what this feels like is that I can actually feel the substance of my being more powerfully and more physically. I am coming into a more full remembrance of who I am. I feel more solid. I feel more full of the awareness and power of who I am. I am adjusting to it.
This adjustment has caused what I call “the wool sweater phenomena”: When I am making choices that are not aligned with my authentic self, my life feels like a scratchy wool sweater. Not that a wool sweater isn’t warm and snuggly on a cold winter day, but when it’s worn on bare skin it can be one of the most uncomfortable pieces of clothing! I know I chose this as a reminder to pull me back to Being Me. I wanted a reminder that was gentle, easy, but persistent. Loud enough I would listen, but not so loud it would knock me over the head. This would remind me of my commitment to Authenticity. A reminder to look at what is not resonating with Me and not to fall in patterns that no longer serve. Patterns that are not going to move me in the direction of True Self. This irritable feeling of constriction and friction reminds me that I am not in my Wholeness. That I am giving my power away to a situation, to another, to a thing, to a behavior, etc. You name it. Whatever it is, it is not aligning with who I am… and the wool sweater feeling is the tap on the shoulder to pay attention and to remember to change it by aligning thought, word, and deed to Wholeness.
Although very uncomfortable, I’m grateful for my “wool sweater” reminder. I am hopeful that I do not lose sight of my commitment and that I see the distractions for what they are so I don’t choose a bigger tap on the shoulder! Staying in the awareness that we are choosing all the time, in every area of our existence is so liberating. The validation that this has brought me has also been immeasurable. Every constricting wool sweater feeling is the reminder that I am definitely not in alignment with my expansive self. It is my opportunity to exercise my Creator muscle. To observe, allow understanding and then change to be in the Truth of my Wholeness.
Whatever our chosen reminders are, they are there to lead us to our Wholeness. They are there to continually bring awareness to who we Are. The Divine Beings that we are, are not observers of our lives but the active creators of it. Whatever “wool sweater” you have chosen, remember its purpose. Remember that if you don’t like it, you can change it. You are choosing the path to your True Self. As we are getting closer, we are resonating to our true vibration and everything is aligning to that. While we don’t have full remembrance of what ultimate alignment is yet, in choice we create the space to allow Wholeness to expand.
Though I know time is completely an illusion of measurement, there are some things it assists in giving us opportunity for perspective. As the marker we call 2017 comes to a close, BEFORE I look forward into 2018 – as many are already doing – I choose to be present in this moment – this day – and sit in reflection, love, and gratitude for all that has transpired and shifted throughout this past cycle around the sun (and PHEW, there’s been a LOT!), which has brought me to this place, in this moment.
I know what MANY might say in reading this: “WHAT?! Are you KIDDING ME? Gratitude for 2017? This year was HORRIBLE, because. __________…” (fill in the blank).
However, it’s all about how we perceive it. As I see it, it’s not just energetic closure; it’s completion and complete presence in THIS moment… this PERFECT moment, in whatever way.
So, here are my personal reflections that came through in meditation this morning that I am now sharing with you…
I am hugely blessed and eternally grateful for the following from 2017:
- that we, collectively and individually, have finally come to a crucial point of realization, of self-awareness, in bringing up so much of our previously hidden and repressed darkness to the surface for all to see, recognize, and begin to DO something about its resolution;
- that I am where I am, at this point… and that I’m placed perfectly and ready, willing, and able to be in full Remembrance (and thus, help others to do the same), even when it’s uncomfortable to the ego;
- that the Multiverse and all within provide such full resources and support (including money) so easily and enjoyably to do so and “to proceed”;
- for all those with whom my path has crossed in any way, knowing it all assists in “what’s next”;
- for all of those with whom I share a beautiful, high vibration relationship of love, acceptance, authenticity, and adventuring forward together;
- for all facets of the Divine – ME – that/who have been assisting and supporting the progression of my journey “from behind the scenes” (and not so much behind the scenes, too);
- for showing up 100% and allowing the Multiverse to take care of 100% of the details to support that, synchronistically, easily, prosperously, and enjoyably;
- for the magnificent experiences I had in sharing an overlap in journeys with those furry family members who graduated out of the physical this year: our cat Athena (2001-2017), our cat Merlin ((2011-2017), and our dog Montana (~2001-2017). Beautiful, brilliant souls who provided just as much love and support in the physical as they did energetically;
- for the beautiful Divine beings in our NEW furry family that have joined us, Minerva (cat) and Obi-wan (cat), who quickly picked up the ball and have uniquely run with it in the wake of their predecessors;
- for all lessons completed – both the fun/enjoyable and the uncomfortable through higher guidance and yes, the ego, too;
- for such a strong, clear connection with higher guidance (even in the moments when I didn’t THINK this was so LOL);
- for those with whom I have parted ways at the present moment for whatever reason, knowing and trusting it’s all beautiful in the dances we dance, both together and apart, to fulfill our own journeys in 100% perfection… even when it doesn’t feel so in the moment;
- for all of the pleasant, fun, unexpected synchronicities that helped to remind me of the ongoing support I have;
- for all who have enlisted my aid – directly and/or indirectly – in whatever way to support their journey to self-empowerment and Divine awareness;
- for all of the many moments of pure joy, laughter (including laughing until I cry, of which there were many), and wonder for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for all of the moments of sadness, anger, and fear, for the lessons and self-awareness they’ve helped to provide me;
- for the amazing travel and experiences I’ve had and connections I’ve made;
- for the Remembrance that ALL is possible, that I am Divine, and that I create my entire experience;
- (actually,) for all Remembrance;
- for the increasing ability to see all in acceptance, individually and collectively, with the perspective of the much, much bigger picture;
- for my husband and (young adult) children, sharing in their love, and the continued opportunities we’ve had in growing where our journeys overlap;
- for my home, cars, belongings, and opportunity to appreciate all while simultaneously going through the lessons of being free from attachment.
In looking at all of this, it reminds me of how rich and full this very moment truly is; that regardless of the challenges that have come up, that there’s plenty to be grateful for – even in the challenges.
So, in deference to 2017 as a moment in “time,” because so many are cursing you… I choose instead to thank you, as a representative of all that for which I am thankful within me and my journey.
To all who read this, in the energy of this presence, can you do this? Can you take a few moments before midnight tonight to jot down all that you for which to be grateful… even if the ego has chosen to grumble about what’s been considered a “tough year,” if that’s the case… and take a little time to sit in that gratitude? Then, deem it complete and BE READY, in that place of love and gratitude, for every moment to come in this “next cycle” (there’s a LOT).
Much love and gratitude on the journey,
Originator, Trinity Energy Progression
It is a pleasure to share my Trinity Energy Progression™ experience with you this week. I ask inner guidance to assist with bringing forth the perfect message for all us intending to receive.
As I connect to source within through the Trinity portal, I feel the expansion of the light clear away the rattling noise and the debris of this day and its demands. As it clears, in its place takes an awesome space of huge vast silence.
This is a silence which is very full and very deep and points to all that is true. I am lead to share this space with you, where you are connected to this space and all its gifts, just by being present to all that is between the brackets.
I breathe easy now, for words cannot fill or begin to explain what takes place in that space. All I know is that I feel so much in that space: freedom, life, love, joy, happiness, ease, grace, limitlessness, possibility, excitement, journey, adventure, beauty, imagination, flight, tingles of delight, gratitude, goodness, connectedness, and becoming to know what is.
There is so much goodness in our melding together and waking up to remembering who we are. Have a miraculous “Trinitized” week. Thank you all for being my Trinity family.
I love you,
Facilitator, Trinity Energy Progression